Chapter 15

"You will each have to make a drawing. And I will assign you partners to make this easier." Professor Trelawney's raspy voice went on about their "Star Project" the divination class was assigned. She had been at this school for many years, still she was just as quirky as she had always been.

Zayn shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He wondered who he would be paired up with. The project consisted of a lot of work-3 papers to write and 4 graphs to create. He didn't mind partners, it's just he could complete this work a lot faster if he was by himself.

He looked over at Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson, who were whispering together in the hallway before class. They were both in a unusually happier mood today.

People are weird...Zayn thought to himself, slouching in his seat.

"Alright, here are your partners." Professor Trelawney began.

"Sarah Bones and Eleanor Calder."

A pretty brunette who Louis used to date smiled at a short, rater young looking girl.

"Liam Payne and Danielle Peazer."

Ha, that must be weird for them. Zayn laughed to himself as he saw Liam smile awkwardly at his ex-girlfriend, a dark haired Slytherin.

"Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik."

Zayn sat up straight in his seat. Had he heard right?

He looked over at Louis, who just nodded towards him but then went back to talking to Liam.

Oh my God, Zayn slouched down in his seat processing what just happened. No, this couldn't be right.

But it was. Zayn was partnered up with Louis.

After all those years of fantasizing about this happening, it was finally a reality.

He had dreamed of spending time with Louis, giving him the perfect chance to win him over. Louis would finally notice Zayn, a Zayn that all the girls pined after.

But now that it was a reality and not just a silly fantasy, what was Zayn going to do?