Chapter 41

Zayn grabbed Liam's arm and pulled him around a corner. "Why won't you tell him what happened?!"

He looked Liam right in the eye, clenching on tight to his arm. But slowly, he let go. He didn't mean to be this upset. But Louis was awake now, and he needed to know the truth.

Liam rubbed his arm. His eyes were sad. "We can't tell him, Zayn. Not now. He's in too much pain as it is."

"He deserves to know." He wouldn't give this up.

Liam just shook his head. "No, you can't do that to him."

Zayn just glared back at Liam. Without another word, he stormed out of the room, leaving with no explanation as to where he was going.

He walked as fast as he could, and headed straight to the Great Hall, knowing who he had to talk to.

Walking confidently up to the Slytherin table, he made his way for Harry Styles. Yanking him by his collar, Zayn pulled him out of his seat.

"What do you want?" Harry spoke bitterly, straightening out his robe.

He tried to calm himself down. "Louis is awake."

Harry's facial expression changed immediately. "He's-he's alright?"

"I wouldn't be standing here if he was, would I?!" Zayn hesitated for a moment, before saying anything else. He looked at Harry whose eyes were red from how much he hate been crying. Zayn hurt too, he hated seeing Louis like that. But he felt a little bad for Harry, he couldn't imagine what he had gone through. "Look, we have a problem."

Harry just looked at him, waiting for an answer.

"Louis doesn't remember. He doesn't remember what you did to him." Zayn looked back at Harry, trying to figure out what he was thinking.

Harry was silent for a while. "Can I come see him then?"

Zayn just frowned at him, and walked away. No matter what, he could not be nice to Harry, not now. As awful as it was, he still hadn't forgiven him.

But as he walked back to the hospital wing, he noticed Harry walking slowly behind him, his body completely dead and broken with sadness. Zayn pitied him.

"Harry?" he began, stopping in the middle of the halls.

Harry looked up at him, unsure of what Zayn was going to say.

"Look, I'm sorry for being such an ass to you. You know how I feel about Louis...I just. I don't want to see him get hurt." Zayn looked down, embarrassed of what he shared.

But Harry didn't say anything. He just nodded, half-smiling at Zayn. "I understand. I would hate me do if I were you."

"But I don't hate you-Harry?" Zayn watched, puzzled, as Harry froze in the hall, completely lost in thought. "Harry, you can't blame yourself for what happened."

For a second Harry didn't move, he just stood there, frozen. "No, it was my fault. Everything was my fault. I hate what I did. I hate it so much, Zayn."

Zayn didn't know what to do. He just stood there, watching the curly haired boy cry. As much as he wanted to hate him, Zayn couldn't. He just felt terrible for him.