Louis made his way past the tables in the hall, past the people, past everything.

This night was just getting worse.

Zayn had basically broken up with him (which he knew he deserved), and as much as he wanted to talk to Harry, he just couldn't find himself to do it.

He spotted Liam and Niall, sitting together in a deep conversation. Don't get him wrong, Louis was happy for Liam. He was his best friend, after all. But seeing Liam with Niall was making him sick. He couldn't take it right now. Still, he supposed that how Liam felt when Louis was with Harry.

As if Harry could read his thoughts, Louis turned around to find him right behind him.

"Louis."

He hadn't heard Harry's voice in the longest time. It was a bittersweet thing. It made Louis want to be with him, yet he hated hearing it, remembering how much pain it caused him. Louis shook his head, and turned around, walking out of the Great Hall.

"Louis, Louis. Please."

He heard Harry's voice coming after him, as he ran into the darkness of the empty Hogwarts halls.

Harry was fast though, and he easily caught up with him. "Louis, stop this. Listen to me." He grabbed Louis arm, his grip tight around it.

Louis looked back at him, all his feelings coming back. He really had missed Harry, more then he could have imagined.  His heart was torn when Harry had hurt him. Yet, he still loved him. He loved him more than anything.

Harry must have been thinking exactly what Louis was, because instead of talking, he pulled Louis towards him and kissed him.

Louis's heart melted, and he fell in Harry's arm, kissing him like he had never kissed him before.

After a while, Harry pulled away and started crying.

"Harry, don't do that." Louis hugged him, kissing his cheek. "I've missed you, Harry. I really have."

"What the fuck is this?!"

Arius Malfoy's words echoed through the deserted halls, making Louis and Harry jump. Arius's white-blonde hair gleamed, and his face held perfect features. He took another look at the two of them, before smiling a wicked grin and running into the Great Hall.