Chapter 47

Harry made his way out the building and into the courtyard. The sky was the perfect shade of blue, and the air was crisp.

Trying to ignore how beautiful the day was, he carried his things and kept walking.

He would be leaving today.

Looking back at the school, he remembered all the memories he had there. It really had been his true home. But deep down in his heart, he was happy to go.

He made his way down the path, and stopped at a tree. He had never really noticed it before, but it was beautiful. The branches stood strong, with pink leaves surrounding it. He remembered Louis tickling with one of those leaves. To Harry, it was quite funny, but also quite a sad thing to remember.

He knew Louis would never love him again.

He knew Arius would never be friends with him again. And Harry couldn't go home, what was his family say?

He would end up alone.

He set a stool down and reached up for the branch of the tree, trying to avoid pulling out the leaves.

Life was too short, and Harry already made it into a mess. He wished to go back in time, and change everything. But no spell would be able to do that.

Harry stood up straighter, and tied the rope around the tree. He hoped Louis wouldn't cry; Harry wanted to go.

His hands shook, as he then tied the rope around his neck. He tried his hardest to hold back his tears.

It was really such a beautiful day, a sad beautiful day.

He looked at Hogwarts again. He'd miss it. He'd miss the winter, he'd miss the spring.

But he didn't deserve living here. He didn't deserve all the beauty.

He deserved to be gone.

Taking a deep breath, he kicked his feet off the stool.

He was leaving today.