Chapter 11

Liam walked back in Hogwarts, feeling a little down. This school year was nothing like it was supposed to be.

He ruffled his hands through his hair, and absent-mindedly walked through the dark halls, towards the Gryffindor dormitory.

"Hey watch it!" came a familiar voice.

Liam looked up. His mind was so far away that he had accidently bumped into a couple who was, er, making out.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so-Niall?" Liam looked at them, trying not to gasp.

Leaning against the brick walls was Niall. His hair was all ruffled, his face as red as the walls. Draping her arms around him like a koala, was a petite girl with dark-raven colored hair and olive skin. Liam thought she might be a Ravenclaw.

Unable to find words, Liam just stood there speechless, gawking at them. Niall must have felt the same because he stood there, his expression a clone of Liam's.

Liam felt a bit weird.

He knew Niall liked girls, and girls surely liked Niall. But he never knew Niall behaved like this.

The girl cleared her throat, snapping Niall and Liam back into reality.

"Um...hello?" she said in a high-pitched voice.

"Oh, Liam? This is my...girlfriend."

Niall said the word girlfriend a bit awkwardly, something that didn't please the girl. He then stood up straighter, and moved his shoulder as to tell her to take his arms off him. She scoffed a bit, but then removed them.

"Cat. I'm his girlfriend, Cat."

She put her hands on her hips and licked her lips.

Liam started to roll his eyes, before stopping himself. Why was he acting like this?

Liam didn't know what to say. He just nodded and started to walk towards his dormitory. His pace getting faster and faster.

What was that? He thought to himself. Why was he feeling so mean towards that girl?

He shook his head, as to remove all thoughts from them and hopped into bed. He pulled the covers over his head and drifted to sleep, forgetting about everything he felt that day.