Chapter 9

"You prefer Ireland over the Bulgarians?" Louis looked at Harry with surprise.

They had been lying together on the couch for a while, kissing and just talking. Their bodies faced each other, their hands intertwined, and their toes touching. They lay there discussing Hogwarts, qudditch teams, and different bands. Louis just loved the peace he had with Harry. He loved just laying there, besides him, talking. It was nothing he had ever done with a girl, or anyone.

"What are you smiling at, Louis?"

Harry moved in closer, and touched Louis lips with his fingers. Louis noticed how Harry's emerald green eyes had flecks of gold in them. He leaned closer to Harry, and slowly kissed his nose. Harry giggled, his nostrils getting even wider making Louis laugh.

"Louis, what are we exactly?" Harry traced his finder against Louis's palm

"I don't know, Harry." Louis looked up at him. "What do you want to be?"

Harry hesitated for a moment then added, "Well, I guess I could be your boyfriend."

"I'd like to be, everything you want." Louis started singing the song by the muggle artist Justin Bieber, making his voice extra high.

"Swag. Swag. On you." Harry joined in, rolling over the couch almost falling off. He has laughing so hard.

"Fucking by the fire, while we eat fondue." Louis continued, starting to tickle Harry.

"Louis! Those aren't the words."

"Oh, damn."

"It's okay I like your version better."

Harry giggled and leaned closer to Louis so that their noses were touching.

"Well, I'd like you to be my boyfriend, Harry. As long as I could be your boyfriend too." Louis looked at him, waiting for an answer.

Harry then smiled, his grin getting bigger and bigger. Louis brought his face towards him, and kissed him again. But then Harry pulled away, frowing.

"Can we keep it a secret though?"

Louis studied his face. It kind of hurt that Harry didn't want anyone to know. He hadn't really thought about telling others, or even what they would say. Louis didn't let the opinions of others bother him.

"Are you worried about Arius and the other Slytherins?"

Harry faced away from Louis and laid on his back, his head turned towards the ceiling.

"Yeah...I am Louis. I mean, I like you. A lot. It's just..." He turned his head towards Louis, who nodded trying to understand. "I mean, how would Liam take us?"

Louis had thought many times about what Liam would say. He could never make up his mind. Would Liam accept them? Or would he-

"Oh, fuck!" Louis sprang out of the couch suddenly, making Harry jump. "Quick, Harry. What is the time?"

"Um, about 4:30, I think. Why? I don't-"

"I was supposed to meet Liam at 3! Oh, God." Louis ran around the room quickly; zipping up his pants, fixing his hair. Harry just laid on the couch watching, a confused look on his face.

"I'm sorry, Harry. But I really have to go." Louis leaned over to Harry and quickly kissed him on the cheek. "I'll catch up with you later okay?

He then ran out of the Shrieking Shack as quickly as ever, hoping Liam wouldn't be mad.