Chapter 37

Niall had never smiled so much in his life.

What had started like a horrible day, turned out to be one of the best days in his life. He knew that Liam really did care about him, and that was more than Niall ever wanted.

Liam and he were dancing the night away. Niall was laughing so hard at Liam's awkward dancing, it was so cute.

"Want to get some food, Liam?" Niall grabbed Liam's butt and pulled him closer, licking the side of his face, which made Liam giggle.

His ex girlfriend, Cat, looked over at them in horror. Niall blew a kiss at her, feeling completely carefree. I just got my cock sucked by the hottest person at school; she can glare all she wants! Niall thought, laughing.

They sat at a table, the empty plates becoming magically covered in the richest foods.

He was about to start on a piece of chicken, but stopped when he noticed Zayn Malik walking towards both of them.

"Uh, Liam." He nudged Liam, who looked up, his face turning red.

"Hey. Can I talk to both of you really quick?" Zayn asked, his voice rather broken.

He looks like he's been crying. Niall felt bad, and nodded, pulling up the chair next to him.

"Look, I'm sorry for being such an ass." Zayn looked at Niall, then at Liam. Liam was looking at his plate. "Both of you look so happy together. I'm sorry for being such a bad friend." He looked over at Niall, then rested his eyes at Liam. "And sorry for being such a bastard."

Niall smiled. "It's okay, Zayn. We understand you're horny."

His comment caused dead silence among all of them. Then Zayn burst out laughing, followed by Liam and finally Niall.

"Thanks, Niall." Zayn said in between laughs. Zayn stopped laughing and looked at Liam.

Liam kept quiet for a minute, but then looked at Niall, who was still laughing. He turned his attention back to Zayn. "Thanks, Zayn. You're forgiven."

Zayn smiled, and rose from the table, joining some Ravenclaws.

"Thanks for my weirdness, right Liam?" Niall said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I always make things better."

Liam laughed, and touched Niall's hand. He kissed him on his cheek. "Yes. You always make things much better."