Chapter 20

"Mmm...come on, baby. Stay a little while longer." Harry rolled over in his bed sheets, a bit sleepy. He grabbed Hayley by her waist and pulled her naked body closer to him.

"Sorry, Harry. I really have to go." She got out of bed, smiling at him as he watched her dress back into her robes.

 Harry knew he was in trouble. But he couldn't help it.

After Louis had made Harry cancel his plans so he could be with that Ravenclaw, Harry had spent the next hour sulking in his room. Arius found him there, looking miserable and insisted he came downstairs for some, er,  fun.

Harry hated that he was doing this, but it angered him so much whenever Louis ditched Harry for someone else. He felt so alone, and sleeping with girls was the perfect thing to take his mind of it.

Plus, he kind of liked spending time with Hayley. She was really pretty, with red-brown hair, and light eyes. She was also quite fun, and in a way reminded Harry of himself. Of course he didn't like her, like her. Not the way he liked Louis, but he did enjoy spending time with her.

"You coming by later?" Harry got out of his bed-still fully naked-and wrapped his arms around her.

"I might." She looked up and gave him a quick kiss. He smacked her butt playfully, before she made her way out of the room.

Harry shut the door, and rolled back into his sheets, the loneliness setting in on him again. Maybe Louis was back. He could go and check...

Deciding to go with that, he dressed and made his way out of the Slytherin dormitory and into the corridors. He was in such a hurry, he bumped into Liam.

Perfect, Harry thought. He looked at Liam who always looked sad. "Hi Liam, you haven't heard for Louis have you?"

Liam just shook his head. "No, I suppose he is still in the library."

Harry groaned, and Liam just stared at him. Nodding awkwardly, Harry waved and headed back towards his dormitory.

What the hell was Louis doing with Zayn? Harry was so jealous, and he hated it. He did such stupid things when he was jealous. Angrily walking through the halls, he hardly noticed anyone.

"Ouch." A thin, quiet voice came from the ground.

Harry looked down to see the pretty girl Arius was with that one night. Stupid Harry had accidently knocked her over.

"Sorry... Dianna? Right?" he looked at her. She was very pretty, with a delicate face and soft, dark brown eyes.

She nodded and held Harry's hand, as he helped her up. "Have you seen Arius?"

Harry shook his head, studying her face.

"Oh." She said rather glumly. "I think he's been avoiding me. I think he likes someone else."

Harry just smiled at her. "Hey, what to come hang out with me for a while?" God, Harry. What are you doing? Thoughts were racing in his brain, telling him to stop. But the conversation he just had about Louis being with Zayn was still fresh in his mind.

Dianna agreed, and followed Harry up to his room.

He shut the door, as she sat on his bed. He knew why Arius had been all over her, she was absolutely stunning.

Harry didn't know why he was thinking this. He thought he liked boys. He thought he liked Louis.

 But whenever he thought of Louis, he also thought about Louis spending time with all those other boys.

Before he could really think, he sat on the bed beside her and kissed her. He unbuttoned her sweater, and laid her down on his bed.

No, Harry. No! The voice in his head kept telling him. But Harry chose to ignore it.

After all, jealously made him do stupid things.