Chapter 43

The following morning, Harry was seated by himself at a Slytherin table in the Great Hall. He still hadn't visited Louis yet. As desperately as he wanted to, he couldn't find the heart to do it.

He missed him though. He missed him a lot; and he still loved him.

But that was why he couldn't bear to see him. He knew how much he had hurt him.

 He didn't want that to happen again.

"Harry!"

He looked up to see Hayley coming towards him. Curious about what she wanted, he stood up and made his way towards her.

"Have you seen Louis yet?" her expression was kinder than the last time Harry had seen her.

Harry just shook his head.

"Well, he's all better now." She continued. "He's in his dormitory right now and he's been asking for you. Why don't you go and visit him?"

Harry didn't know what to say. He wanted to visit Louis so badly. But he knew what Louis would say when he found out what Harry did to him. He'd be hurt all over again. "I don't know, Hayley..."

Hayley just looked at him. "He doesn't remember, Harry. He needs you to tell him. Maybe things will be different."

Harry just shrugged sadly, and sat back down. Should he go see, Louis?  Would things change now?

Deciding things couldn't get worse then they were, Harry made his way out the Great Hall.

______________________________________________________________

He entered the Gryffindor dormitory with the help of Liam Payne, and headed up the stairs.

"I'll leave you two to talk." Liam smiled and opened the door, walking out of the room.

Harry walked towards the bed where Louis was resting. Taking a deep breath, he bent down and gently, tapped Louis on the shoulder.

Louis woke up immediately, looking tired. His face froze when he saw him. "Harry?"

Harry didn't know what to say. He just half-smiled and nodded, looking down at Louis.

Louis got up out of bed, and stared at him for a minute, taking him in. He sighed, and crossed his arms around his chest. "What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, Louis. I'm so sorry." Harry began immediately. "I shouldn't have-"

"Just snog me already, Harry." Louis put his arms around his waist, and pulled him in.

Harry let himself sink into Louis's arms. He had dreamed of this moment. "I'm sorry I took so long, Louis." He said in between their kisses. "I've missed you so much."

"I know, Harry. I know." Louis pulled off Harry's shirt, and kissing his neck, he brought him to his bed.

Before Harry had time to think, he climbed over Louis, removing the rest of his clothes. He pulled off Louis's pants, kissing his bare chest.

Louis ran his hand up Harry's thigh, and then reached his cock. He lightly, touched it, making Harry moan with pleasure. "I've been waiting for you for so long, Harry." He said, breathlessly. "I need you inside me."

Harry pulled Louis up, and turned him around, kissing his bare back.

Louis lay on his stomach, and Harry went over him. He slowly, went inside him; his body full of ecstasy. He moved himself in Louis; harder and faster, until he came.

Out of breath, Harry threw himself on his back. Louis turned around and lay next to him, kissing him. He looked at Louis, wondering why he had waited so long to be with him.