Chapter 1

-10 years old Lucy POV-

"I'll wait for you Lucy..."

*Gasp* again that dream *pant pant* well that can't stop me! Today is my 10th birthday hopefully dad remembers it.

I went to my dad's office and knock

*tok tok tok*

After three knocks I went in. Dad was on the phone, talking about something.

"Dad!"

"Wait a minute I just need to talk to someone I'll be back." Dad then lowered the phone, then looked at me. "What is it Lucy? This better be important I'm busy!"

"Dad, today is my b-----" I didn't get to finish what I was saying when dad pressed his phone to his ears and motioned his hand for me to get out of his office.

I was crying my way out of his office. Wiping my tears away I ran to my room and cry there.

~TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES~

After my 30 minutes of sulking and crying on my bed. I felt a hand wrap around me and it was trying to cheer me up. When I was about to look at who did that it suddenly disappeared leaving a note and a box.

The letter says

'Happy Birthday Lucy.

I actually miss you... I've been watching you even though I said I will just wait for you. I can't help myself sorry. Anyways here's my gift for you hope you like it.

Your truly,
Z Dragneel'

I opened the box and I saw a key... a celestial key it was silver.

I summoned the spirit and made a contract with it. I named it Plue 'cause all it says is 'Plue'

A idea suddenly popped out of my mind.
I will run away BUT I will go home. It will be like, a trip 1 week trip!

I grabbed my bag and packed a lot of money which dad leave anywhere he wants, 1 liter of water, extra clothes, my phone, earphones, my keys,3 sandwiches, and more money.

-TIME SKIP WAY OUT OF THEIR PROPERTY-

I am riding a carriage right now. I'm about to go to the village when the horse suddenly went nuts!

"HELP!" I sobbed waiting for someone to help me.

A blonde hair then brushed to the window of the carriage. I saw something pink on her hand I can't describe it though. After that the horse calmed down. I went off the carriage to look at the girl or boy who saved me... probably a girl... but it wasn't there anymore. I looked around I saw people staring but I didn't mind them. I saw a building... the building has the pink thing I saw on the girl's hand at the carriage.

I followed the building. That lead me to the village. Then I noticed it was getting dark. I saw a hotel so I went in.

"You lost little girl?" Asked the lady at the counter.

I was all alone so I summoned Plue before talking to her. "No, I want to rent a room for one night please."

"Oh! You sure?" I nodded for an answer. "OK! Since your too young I will give you a HUGE discount. It will be £25."

I paid for the room I rented so she then lead me to my room with me carrying Plue.

Me and Plue dive or way on the bed as soon as the lady left.

"'Night Plue sweet dreams~"

"P-plue plue."

Then we slept like there was no tomorrow.

-TIME SKIP MORNING-

Me and Plue left as soon as we woke up. We took a bath before we left. Now we are hungry waiting for the food we ordered. We are eating the sandwiches I made for us not to pass out while waiting. WE ARE REALLY HUNGRY!

"OI, HAPPY YOU SLOWPOKE!" A noisy pink haired boy caught almost everyone's attention.

"Aye! Gomen Natsu." A blue walking cat said. I read about that already it is called an Exceed all dragon slayers that is trained by a dragon receives one.

I turned my head back to the table. "Hey, Pl---- PLUE?!" When I looked at the seat he was supposed to be at he wasn't there!

"Plue plue plue~!"

"Whoa! A talikng and walking snowman at summer!" I looked at the two talking and I saw Plue. The pink haired boy was carrying Plue.

"Plue!! Why did you left me?!" I said running towards Plue. "Sorry if Plue bothered you..."

"Plue plue plue..."

"Ei Natsu!" The blue cat said to the pink haired boy I saw staring at a food.

"Uhh... I got an idea!" I said out loud zaping pink hair back to reality. "I'm Lucy, Lucy Heartfilia. This is Plue my pet! Since he bothered you guys do you mind if you join our table? My treat plus it looks like Plue likes you pink hair." I said pinting at Plue who was relaxed at pink hair's arms.

"I would be glad! By the way name is Natsu Dragneel a fire dragon slayer! This is happy my I don't know what it's called..."

"I'm a celestial wizard. Happy is a Exceed. Exeeds are only found in Edolas. It is very hard to find one here only dragon slayers trained by a dragon receives one."

"How come you know so many 'bout it? Your like Levy, but smarter!"

As we seated I called the waiter and let Natsu and Happy order.

'Yours truly, Z Dragneel'

That suddenly popped on my mind.

After Natsu and Happy order, I asked him "Natsu, is there any other Dragneel besides you?"

"Huh? Nah only me and Happy... I think."

"Ohh OK..."

"I think I should take you to the guild. Your all alone anyways."

"Guild? I read about that it is where people get some money and friends. Sometimes you can declare war on other guilds. There are also the strongest guild."

"Uhh, yea? Anyways can I ?"

"Yeah, sure."

-TIME SKIP AFTER EATING-

We are on our way to the guild me and Natsu split the payment at the restaurant he insisted to pay the half.

"Luckily the guild isn't far from here. We're almost there."

"Plue plue plue...." Plue started pulling my pants then points at his key.

"Need to go?" I asked him. He nodded for an answer. So I drew him.

"Here we are!" This is the building..."WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL!!" The building with the stamp I saw on the girl's hand... FAIRY TAIL...

????? POV

She finally found him huh... I guess I'll be stck watching them both....

~~~~~
A/N:

Hehehe sorry for some typo, wrong grammar and stuffs.

Anyways how is it vote and comment please! <//3

Mwua xD