46th Chapter

-Lucy's POV-

Should I stay and help Gray or leave and help Mavis...

"Milady, please, I wish no harm to you. Leave now."

I bit my lower lip. 

Maybe Mavis can hold longer. I think Natsu will be able to melt the ice if I wait a little longer, then all of us will go.

I ran to him ready to attack...of course there's a but. But he stopped me and sighed.

"Milady, I gave you choices please think again. Like I told you I wish not to hurt you."

I tried to land a kick on him yet failed. "Shut up! I am not leaving the others alone!" Now I threw a successful punch on his face.

I saw the look on his eyes change. He looked scarier.

"ATTA BOY GRAY! You s---- HOW THE HELL ARE YOU HERE BEFORE ME LUCY?!"

"Now that their fine we'll be ganging on you!"

I saw him smirked. "Heh, just because I'm a follower doesn't mean I will not hurt you. You're an enemy right now so you'll probably understand when you remember. You know you're the last person I want to fight right? I adore and love you too much... But... You left me no choice."

Before he got to charge I was picked up by Brandish.

"WHAT THE?!"

"I am sorry but you three are needed more in your guild instead."

"BRANDISH LEAVE THE CAT AND THE PINK HEAD ONE HERE!"

"I am sorry Invel but... I am going against your orders."

Then she ran to the guild.

"Put us down!!!" Natsu struggled.

"Brandish be honest... Am I the queen? YOUR queen?"

Her eyes widen. 

"I never got any information about the queen. We were just tasked to call people queen and bring them to emperor. If you heard it from Invel then...maybe you are."

"What the hell is happening?!"

Out of no where she threw Natsu and Happy on the ground.

"I am leaving with Lucy. IF she is the queen this war would end. I wouldn't have to fight you."

"Brandish what are you saying?!"

"I am still a loyal member of the Alvarez. I am just going to repay your kindness towards me and overlook you two. But I beg of you don't take Lucy."

"That's Bullcrap! (O/C/N: OMG I cussed!!)  I don't care if we have to fight! You are not taking Lucy away from us! Even if she's the key on ending this war! She's a member of Fairy Tail and I am not going to betray her."

"Brandish~ have you seen Lady Erza?~" I heard a unfamiliar voice from behind.

"Lady Erza?"

"Neinhart, I want you to retreat now. I am doing a negotiation. I have one of the possible queen."

"Negotiation? You're betraying Lad Eileen!"

Some weird stuff started happening. I can't see...

"YOU BASTARD GO TO HELL! I AM TALKING TO SOMEONE!"

'Neinhart' if that is his name,was sent flying.

"I-I...Y-You..."

"Give me Lucy... NOW."

"Lucy...is for the emperor... Please forgive me. I need to at least try."

"I don't care! We will finish this war with her on my side!"

"Natsu, I think I want to try going..."

He glanced at me with a surprised look.

"But..Lucy."

"It will end the war. No one will be hurt. There'd be less casualties. Natsu I'll be fine..."

"Lucy it's Zeref we're talking about!! Not just some random thug! Who knows what will happen to you?! What if he hurts you?!"

I smiled. "He wouldn't... I've met him before... I've hanged out with him before..." I think I even married him...

"Brandish, I will slaughter the Alvarez if she gets hurt." Natsu glared.

"Trust me. I owe her, why would I betray her ."

She then made her way to the guild.

Zeref...I need some answers...

~~~
O/C/N

OMG!!!!!! It's been so long!!!

I've been having a HUGE writer's block!

I'm planning on ending it on chapter 50 but it will depend on your answer.

Should I end it when Lucy remember or continue until the end of manga?

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!

Oh and also please check out my new story!

A collab between me and UNDERTALEFOEVAH56

 The tittle is "A Dream Come True" it's a finished story so yeah!

It's also very very very short so it won't take that long for you to read it~

Anyways!

Vote
Comment
Share this story!

AUTHOR OUT!!!!