©#@P+€® |7

Lucy's POV

"For the first battle!! Kagura Mikazuchi vs. Yukino Agria!!!" The pumpkin dude said. The two went down and got on their pose. 

Yukino first greeted Kagura and says that they should make a bet to which Kagura replies that she has no interest in casual bets. Yukino replies that they should bet something more serious then, and proposes they wager their lives, to which Kagura agrees. It sent shivers down my spine and watched. 

~Eh pebeles teym skeph! beces de eter es pebeles teh!!~

   I gasped as Yukino lost. After the fight it was awkward silence.

"Okah!! Next is Elfman Strauss vs...Bacchus Groh!!" If your wondering why Elfman its because Wendy is sick...I don't know why thou...

 Both of them entered the battle field, Bacchus made a deal with Elfman, he told him that if he wins Elfman will have to lend him his sisters for a night. Elfman got extremely furious and told Bacchus that he will tear him apart.  

~INUDER TAYM SKEPH!!!!~

Elfman won...I can't believe it...HE WON!!!!

I shook my head its not over yet!

"So for the third match its Toby Horhorta Vs Maria Yaset!!"

My gaze moved to Maria and Toby in the middle of the arena.

~What ever happened on the real thing happened except Maria didn't use magic~

With Toby's defeat, Maria  asked him what his secret is. With tearful eyes, Toby responded that he can't find one of his socks even though he's been looking for it for three months. He then starts crying because he can't find it and he couldn't tell anyone. Maria points at his chest and Toby notices the sock hanging from his chest as a necklace. He starts crying of joy and calls Maria a good guy. Kurohebi then stretches his hand towards Toby, only to take his sock from him and...

"Its lucky right? Our team could use some luck!"

~Zeref's POV~

I face palmed when Maria threw the sock at me.

"And what do you expect me to do with that sock?!" I yelled.

"I thought our team could use some luck!"

I shook my head and massage the temple of my head with a sigh.

~Lucy's POV~

"As for the last fight of the day!!! Mirajane Strauss vs. Jenny Realight!!!"

As soon as the two went down I saw Wendy and Carla. I sighed in relief that Wendy is Ok.

Then when I looked at the arena I saw other contestants posing...I groaned. Then joined in.

The theme kept changing...Until it reached the wedding theme.

I need a groom!

"Don't worry my princess. Your groom is here."

"Le-Leo?" He gave me a smile. But then he tripped.

I closed my eyes waiting to land on hard ground but I didn't. I opened my eyes and saw...Z.

~

"S-Sir?"

"No need for formalities Lucy..." Then he gave me a sweet smile...I blushed.

"O-OK..."

"I can see you don't have a groom...Would you mind if I become your groom?"

"E-Eh?!" I said blushing hard.

"Haha no its just for the tournament! If your worried about my group we only have one girl so yeah she's saved."

"Oh...Ok..."

"Lucy, I like your gown. I wonder when you'll wear that while walking down the aisle while I'm waiting near the priest. Hahaha" Then I blushed Redder than Erza's hair.

"W-What?!" But before I hear his answer I remembered something.

~Le Ting She Remembered~

I'm holding a bouquet of flowers. I looked at where I'm walking I saw a flower arch and more flowers around.

"Neh Ane! I like your gown!" I looked at the one who talked. It was a blob. I can't see it clear.

"Really? You like what future Ane is wearing?"

"Hm Hai!!! Ani is blushing!" I looked at the man in front I saw another blob.

"Urusai Otouto! I-i'm not blushing!!"

"Oh really? Well the I can't wait for this to end...OTTO~" I saw the blob stood straight.

"HAhaha Ani is blushing!!"

"Stop the ceremony!!" I turned around and saw...other blobs... that voice...Its Mavis?

"The three of you should come with us." another blob said.

"Huh? Why?"

"The ceremony will be continued in the guild!! Thou' it won't be a official wedding at least right?"

"Ani, Ane! Lets go!!!!" 

"Otouto!  Matte!" I watched the two run to the blobs. Now all the blobs are looking at me... I think. "Tsuma, Ikimashou! Lets go!"

"Hai!! Ima ikimasu! I'm coming!"

~END~

"Wait what?" When I snapped out I was at the bar...we're celebrating. What was that?

~~~

a/n

O/C: So if your wondering why I haven't updated yet its because...I got lost in the path of life...

Naruto/Sakura: Lair!!

O/C: Yah!! This is a FT fanfic not Naruto!! I havent done Naruto yet so Istey owt!!

Kakashi: Sorry I'm late I got lost in the path of life!

O/C:*Runs to his Arms* Nu!! U R staying!!!!!

KAkashi: Huh? OK...?

Naruto: Bai

Zeref: Wait what?

Natsu/Gray: *sleeping together*

o/c: OMFG YAOI!!!

Kakashi: I'll explain why she haven't updated for so lo----

O/C: Kakashi look!!

Kakashi: Her laptop and phone got broken

O/C: BAI!!

author out!!!