The 37th Chapter

-Natsu's POV-

"Happy, go faster!"

When we landed in the guild, I immediately burst in.

"Natsu?"

"First, what the hell is Zeref talking about?! What does Lucy have to do about this war?!"

"Natsu calm down..."

"No! I am not calming down! Where the hell is Lucy I'm going to confirm it to her!"

"Natsu, if you tell Lucy she'll leave you."

"No...she won't! So tell me where the hell is she?!"

"Natsu shut up! We're at the middle of a war so shut up and just do what you're told!"

"Why is she not here...? Where is Lucy? Tell me!"

"What do you mean? Lucy's at the dungeon."

"I don't feel her power anywhere!"

I made my way to the dungeon and by the table I saw...keys? Its her keys! I ran back to master. 

"Lucy is not anywhere near there! Where the hell is she?!"

"What? She isn't? First returned back here with Romeo and Lucy!"

"I seriously will never let her go alone again!"

"Natsu, tell her a word about what you heard from Zeref and she'll leave you. I swear that'll happen." First glared.

I ran outside but I suddenly felt light headed. I still continued to run. Lucy wait for...me.

-Lucy's POV-

I was feeling so off. I don't think I can stay here any longer. When everything was about to go black, I felt power hugging me. A power that I'll never forget.

"A-Aquarius..."

"You brat what do you think you're doing?!"

"Aquiarus...please get me out of here! I hugged her tight. I cried at her chest. 

Then the setting changed. We were at the guild clinic. I saw Brandish sitting on the bed.

"Master?!"

"You brat! You almost killed this other brat!" She then slapped us both. "Now you two make up!"

"No...because of her mother, my mother died!" 

"What? M-Mom couldn't have done that!"

"Brandish, that's not what happened! Layla didn't kill Grami. Come I'll show you what happened."

Grami...? She's her mom?

"What's happening?! I'm a mermaid!"

"The woman you're seeing is Anna Heartfilia. She's the best celestial wizard ever known. 400 years ago, the dark wizard, the queen of dragons and celestial wizards set a plan in motion."

"Who's the queen of dragons?"

"No one knows. Even Anna haven't seen her. A dragon just came in her place since she wasn't feeling well. Continuing, it was a plan of sending powerful warriors to defeat Acnologia in the future. Which would have been easier if the queen of dragons wasn't feeling well. The queen could have defeated him but she didn't...she couldn't. She was ill. The spirit mage sent them into the future using the eclipse door. Anna opened the door and for generations the Heartfilia watched and protected the other door where it led. In this instance, the exit was in the future. Heartfilia waited hundreds of years. Finally the door opened on Layla's generation. The unfortunate part is that she already gave away all her keys, but luckily she was able to contact everyone but Grami. My key was the last one she needed to open the door. To make up the missing key, Layla, used her own life force to open the door. Though she opened the door, she had a magic deficiency. Not long after Grami heard what happened. She hurried to the mansion of Heartfilia. She gave the key back to Layla, but she declined. She won't be able to wield celestial magic. So she gave it to Lucy instead. After their little chat Grami went home. And that was the moment she died."

"Mother!"

"Zoldio!"

"No! mother..." 

That ended the flashback Aquarius did. Brandish fell on her knees crying. I comforted her.

The door slammed open showing Happy. 

"Help! Please help! Help me!"

"Happy what happened?"

"Natsu! He suddenly passed out!"

-Zeref's POV-

"Invel, what's the status?"

"We're currently on the lead. No one got close to the guild yet, and seems like they might be forced on breaking the heart if ever."

"That's fine. I just need her to see Mavis's face not the lacrima."

A little bit left...

The END book started to act weird. Natsu, are you OK?

~~~