~Chapter 38~

-Lucy's POV-

"Happy what's going on?!"

"Af-After he attacked Zeref, Zeref said some weird thing. He went back to the guild and left to look for you. Then he passed out!"

"W-Weird things...?"

"Th-that Natsu is his brother, and others."

Nat...su? I glance over Natsu's unconscious body, then remembered the photo.

"What's going on here?!"

"Natsu fought Zeref and we decided to retreat, then he heard that Lucy's missing he went to look for her...a-and this happened!"

"Natsu, wake up!"

"I can't hear his heart...no way..."

"Natsu!"

"Out of my way! This child, he always push himself to his limit. This is a result of his overexertion, his magic power is over heating...and an anti ethernano tumor developed within him. A malignant mass developed inside him..."

"How do we remove it?"

"Surgery, however there is no doctor capable nearby."

"How about healing powers?!"

"This is too advance for those."

"Natsu, please answer me..."

"Remove the magic seals... my magic is capable of altering any size of all matter in this world."

"Yo-You'd really do that?"

  Natsu, Lucy, why do you always team up against me? Lucy, keep your bad influence on my brother! 

Wh-What was that? 

I felt tears roll on my cheek. Zeref is Natsu's brother. He won't be happy with an incomplete family. 

"Please save Natsu. I'm begging you."

"Thank you so much for your help...You don't have to go back to your cell you know."

"I have no interest on being your buddy. So go away."

"Lucy, let's talk."

"Aquarius?"

"Hey Brandish, I hope we'll meet again next time. Hopefully not as enemies." She didn't respond. "Why you brat! Answer when I'm talkin!"

"Okay..."

WE head out to the balcony.

"I forgot to mention some things to you huh?"

"Like what?"

"My key is reincarnated somewhere in this world. Anywhere around this world. Just to make it clear, I will not give you hints."

"Yes, I understand! I'll find your key no matter what! You're my best friend so I will not give up!"

"Thanks...I look forward on seeing you again. Hopefully you summoned me with my key that time. Oh also, just see her body once will end this war."

"Huh?"

"Just a glimpse will end all. Look at her body. Look at her face. M-----" Before she could finish her sentence Aquarius disappeared. But I heard some words..."Thank you Lucy. I hope to see you soon."

"Don't worry Aquarius....I will end this war and I will find you. I promise..."

But then I felt a huge magic amount on the east. I feel like i should go, but the best is there. I'd be useless. 

What if they're loosing? 

I closed my eyes then saw the battle field.   

"What am I seeing?!"

After roaming my head, I saw what was happening at the east. the twelve has the upper hand. I opened my eyes and saw nothing around.

I ran to the command center. 

"First!" Its better not talking about what happened.

"L-Lucy?"

"East, we're loosing! The twelve's squad in east is far better than ours!"

"Lucy, you are underestimating them!" Master yelled.

"I am not! They have God Serena, August, and Jacob. They have the upper hand! Not to mention a strong magic approaching. It has a blood lust aura around him."

"What?"

"Wait...she's right, and its moving fast!" Warren yelled. 

Without second thoughts and orders Lucy ran towards east.

-Mavis's POV-

"First, she'll get herself killed!" 

"That strong power..."

Acnologia. Wait...well its great then! Acnologia likes Lucy so she got the upper hand! Zeref can't go there which is better! 

I must witness this with my own eyes! Hopefully if ever Zeref comes there, she's around Acnologia's arms. Loose hope on getting her back Zeref!!

Without me realizing I made a creepy grin and laugh.

"Should we se---"

"No...Lucy can do it."

"What do you mean?! She'll die out there alone!"

"Trust me..."

The king and queen is for each other. The emperor is for the empress...I'm an empress right?

"First, I---"

"I'll think about sending a troop if from now on I'm an empress...."

"Ehh? Fine! Empress, send a troop now!"

~~~