Chapter ZZ

~Lucy's POV~

"A door?!" I yelled.

"What's this?"

"When the sun and moon intersect open the door with 12 keys. If you open the door it will allow you to travel 400 years ago. And defeat Zeref before he was immortal. This is the eclipse project!"

"T-travel back in...time?!"

"Lucy-sama, I heard time travel differently in spirit world. So we would use their help."

"STOP THERE!!"

"The kingdom's army?!"

"Its dangerous to alter with the past it'll change the future!!" An old man said. "I therefore arrest Lucy Heartfilia and Yukino Argia!"

"You...Don't you dare lay a finger on her!" We all looked at the entrance and saw Z. He was panting. He looked so weak yet he look scary. Dark aura started surrounding him.

"Don't you dare drag Lucy into this!" Natsu yelled. 

"Stop you mustn't use magic here!" Then I saw Natsu got sucked up.

Zeref...He slowly walked he was about to use magic. "Z, Stop!" He turned around and saw he's team. They dragged him out after apologizing yet he struggled to charge at the army. But before they left...Half of the army passed out. They started panicking. After few seconds they calmed down.

They started dragging us. "Wait let go!!" I yelled.

"Aren't you supposed to be Arciados-sama's subordinates?!"

"Lucy!!"

"Yukino-san!!!"

"Durton!"

"I won't let you activate the eclipse!"

~Zeref's POV~

"Why did you drag me out?!"

"Do you want everyone to know that the dark mage is here?!" 

Lucy...please be safe... 

Zeref! 

Who are you? You're not Lucy.

Lets just say...I'm someone...you won't notice. Notice me senpai~

Who are you?!

I'm The one who told them to take Lucy. The one who's willing to do everything for you. The one who loved you with everything.

Tell me your name!

Then it never answered.

~Natsu's POV~

"Lucy was captured by the kingdom army?" We told everyone what happened. "And she was accused of being involved in some mysterious project?" 

"And the only way of getting Lucy back is by winning the daimatou enbu?"

"Of course we're not even sure if we could trust their words." 

"WHO CARES ABOUT THAT!!? I'M GOING TO SAVE HER NOW!!" I spout. I need to save Lucy!

"Please calm down Nastsu-san."

"Our opponent is the king."

"Master..."

"We can't act rashly since were up against the king...on the other hand, they can't treat the citizens roughly." The old man pause. MAN I'LL BURN THIS ROPE IF ERZA WASN'T HERE!! JUST SAVE LUCY DAMMIT!! "They're probably using her as a hostage until project eclipse is blocked."

"But...I still don't get it. Why did they let us go even after we know their to secret information?" Gajeel said.

"Maybe they want us to be witness against Arcadios in the future?"

"Still we might spread the information!"

Argh! Lucy...just wait.

 ~Lucy's POV~

"I really didn't think it would end up this way. I really do attract bad luck."

"Stop being down! We should just think of a way out instead!"

Zeref...I wonder...would you save me?

"Lucy-sama...I admire your positivity."

"Well at times like this its pretty much needed. Now once we get outta here lets find the keys." 

"Lucy-sama...I'm sorry. All of this happened because of me. I used to have a sister..."

~3rd person's POV~

At the arena...The fifth day of GmG is taking place.

"Currently in sixth place Blue Pegasus!! Will they be able to have a comeback? Next is Lamia scales! Then Mermaid heels! Sabertooth!! In second place! Sacred Darkness! And Last!! The current number one guild who was strongest 7 years ago!!! FAIRY TAIL!!! Both the first placer and second placer seem to have changed mambers! Z Dragmeel of Sacred Darkness is missing while Natsu Dragneel of Fairy Tail is missing! Is it just me or their name sound alike? The two members of each guild who did something incredible are both gone?!"

What they didn't know is. Natsu, Wendy, Mira, Carla, Lily, and Happy are on a different mission to save Lucy. And Zeref, Larcade, Serena, August, Brandish, and Irene is also on the same mission.

Who would save Lucy first? Will they be able? I'm cutting the chapter here 'cause I have no idea how to continue!

~~~

A/N!

OMFG!! LE GMG IS ALMOST FINISHED!! 

Suuuuuu just tu unfurm u!

The Zerle thet ye reqest meh te meke well be e seqel!!

Top ships!

GraTsu: 5 votes

LacLu: 35 votes

LoLu: 33 votes

GrayLu: 33 votes

StingLu: 25 votes

RoLu: 22 votes

GaLu: 20 votes

LaLu: 19 votes

ZerLu: 120 votes

~

Lucy: E-Eh?!

Larcade: So some really want me and my uncle's gal together huh? And why is there so many vote of her and my dad?!?!

Zeref: Uh...must be because this is a ZerLu story?

Natsu: Again...where are the NaLu fans? I only got 5 votes...

Lucy: O/C! Why Zeref and me? I mean Mavis-chan is going to be mad...

Mavis: O/C make Lu-chan go away please!!

Larcade: Mom! Mind if I take her as mah bride?

Natsu and Zeref: *hits Larcade* Yes I would!

Mavis: Zeref!!

Lucy: *Blushing AF*

Zeref: W-What this story is ZerLu make our son stay away from her she's mine!

MAvis: What?!

Lucy: Zeref!!!

Zeref: Lucy be his new mom!

Natsu: *turns into end* Not happening...

Mavis: L...U...C...Y!!!!

Larcade: Hahaha mom that's mah gal!

Lucy: WHY AM I SUFFERING!!!

O/C: Anyone wants author x someone?

*tumbled weeds*

O/C: Ok...*cries*

#SaveMe

AUTHOR OUT!!