Chapter 31

-Lucy's POV-

"W-What are you doing in my house..."

"Join me..."

"Are you serious?! Coming to my house to take a bath then asking me to join?!"

"Please? Don't make me repeat myself. Are you worried about him?"

I saw her took out something. Wait...its a man. Then she placed it in a bottle or something. 

"Problem solved. Now come here."

"NO WAY!"

"I'm sure you remember what magic I have.Now come join me if you don't want me to demonstrate it with you as my specie."

"Why are you doing this...?"

"I want to bond." With a snap of finger I heard rumbling.

"What's that?!" 

"The building next to us. I minimized it."

"Get in or I'll minimize this place next."

I have no choice. I started stripping and getting ready to join her in the bath.

The bath was awkward.

"Why are you here?"

"That's not cute. Try wearing this." She held out a neko ears headbands.

"No."

She sent me a glare. I sighed and took the headband to wear it.

"Omg...you look so cute!"

"What's all this?!"

"I've seen you before. Have you forgotten me? I forgot when and where we met though."

"I haven't met you. Maybe you just saw in the magazines?"

"No...I don't like magazines."

"Uhh...Grand Magic Games?"

"What? Hmm...I don't know...No?"

"Don't tell me...you came here for..."

"Yes. Now wash my back."

"Ehh? Uh..."

"What's your name?"

"Lucy..."

Her guard is down. I could attack her. If I could just summon one of the 12...

"Oh...Layla's daughter?"

Eh..."Yo-You know my mom..?"

"So..it was true huh. Layla's daughter."

The room was getting smaller. This is bad! I quickly ran out.

"Its a surprise that I met you in a place like this. But..I won't kill you."

"Brandish! What happened between the two of you?!"

"Don't worry I won't kill you. I'll be killed if I do so."

I then saw cards. "You better stay away from her! How dare you do this to Magnolia?! You are irritating me!"

"Cana!"

"What are you wearing?"

"Shut up!"

I grabbed my key and star dress Aries form.

-Zeref's POV-

"Brandish! Call Brandish now!" I yelled.

"Father, why?"

"How many times do I have to say...do anything but don't touch Lucy!"

"I shall inform Brandish Milord."

I suddenly felt a enormous power behind me. It was a familiar power.

I started laughing. 

"What is it that you want? Oh right I am not able to hear a thing you are saying. But I think I know what you are saying. No...I will not give up Lucy."

I felt the power getting stronger. I assume she's mad. Then suddenly I felt some of the team I sent got weaken. I sighed. 

-Mavis' POV-

"I want you to stop the war! I will never give you the heart! Just give up Lucy. Just stop it! Lucy have forgotten you! What's the point of fighting for her?! Plus she said she'll remember when time comes! Don't force her!"

"No...I will not give up Lucy."

"Please what would you get if she remembers anyways?! What would you get!"

"I'm sure you just want me to stop because you don't want her to remember. You don't want her to remember the betrayal you did. You don't want her to remember our love. You don't want her to take everything that's hers. You do realize I could just tell the guild my plan. She just need to be near the heart."

"I will not allow that. I worked hard on these! I did everything by myself! I will never let her take everything I worked hard for!"

"The fact that you're doing everything just to keep Lucy away from the heart is a proof that...you're afraid. I could just walk up to guild and tell them everything. If they won't believe me...I'll show them. I'll show them that you stole everything from her. You deceive them. You took credits on her work. You just want everything that's hers. Her life, he friends, her country, her power, her love..."

"No...Shut up! Those are all mine! I will make sure you won't set foot in the guild!"

"Mavis...first master and founder of Fairy Tail the second  strongest mage after me? Haha...what a joke. How about I let the world know the truth about you. Mavis Vermillion?"

"I worked hard on all of these! Shut up! They're all mine! I lied to no one! I hid no secret!"

"Mavis Vermillion...you thought I'll never figure out huh..."

"Wait... what..? Figure what out? Why are you spouting none sense?! I took nothing and I'm hidding nothing!"

"The reason why Fairy Tail existed. The reason why the war stopped. The reason why you're alive. The reason why she left. Those are your biggest secret. Aren't they?"

"Wh-what are you talking about... I'm not hiding a thing...I-I...I started Fairy Tail. I was the reason why the war stopped. You were the reason why I'm alive. She left because of her personal problem."

"Erasing my memories won't work. I will remember. What ever happens. And she will too."

I froze...the tears I was stopping started dropping. He's not going to reveal anything right? H-He's...

"I did all the work what are you talking about."

"You seriously want me to reveal all? How about I reveal all the moment I see them all face to face huh?"

"You won't...you have nothing to reveal."

"It'll be a shame if the most respected, powerful guild master's hidden secret was revealed to the world. Not to mention it caused war."

"Shut up." Not wanting to hear anymore. I went back to the guild.

"First where did you go?!"

"Make sure everything's fine! Send someone In the heart! Guard it. Send people to Lucy too make sure no Alvarez can get near her! Keep her here if its needed!"

I will not let everything I worked hard for go down to waste. I worked hard to build this up. I won't give you Lucy.

~~~