Chapter 4

-10 YEARS OLD LUCY POV-

"Lucy!" I turned around to see Natsu and Happy.

"What is it Natsu? I need to get ready dad will pick me up tomorrow." Well time go by so fast... 1 week is almost over. Tomorrow dad will pick me up at the guild.

"Uhhh...Don't forget about us okay?" He grabbed my hand and placed a ring at my middle finger. "T-the others have one too. It was from Gray." He said then ran away. Happy just stayed there in front of me.

"Why are you still here?"

"Lucy, don't forget about me!" Then he tackled with a hug while crying.

"I won't." I said smiling. After saying goodbye he ran after Natsu to the guild.

While I continue packing up.

"I didn't chose you, you chose me."

Arghhh! His voice again! For almost a year I've been dreaming about Z Dragneel. And yesterday day he told me something weird.

~YESTERDAY DREAM~

"Hey Lucy!" Z Dragneel appeared in front of me. Giving me a peck at the cheeks and a hug.

"Hey Z, when will I know your name?" I asked while we were roaming around a place that looks familiar.

"Don't worry Lucy, soon you'll remember everything. Who I am, why do I always take you here in your dreams, who you really are, and WHAT you really are. And when that day comes I'll be with you. Come back to Fiore and officially join fairy tail. After some while you'll meet me in person. More time after that you'll remember."

"Z... w-who am I to you why did you chose me?"

"Lucy... I didn't chose you, you chose me." He smiled at me gave me another kiss on the cheek. "I love you Lucy."

~END OF DREAM~

*sigh* after packing I turned on the TV and watched.

~TIME SKIP MORNING~

Everyone is outside the guild with me. We're all waiting for dad. I told dad that I won't go home if he wasn't here.

"MOVE ASIDE!" I heard a man on a tux yelled. Behind him was out limousine above the limousine was a helicopter, plane, and a jet.

Dad came out of the limousine everybody was surprised to see dad aside from me. "Who is the owner of this guild?" Master Makarov steped forward in front of dad.

"What is t Mr. Heartfilia?"

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter." Dad then gave him money "That's £100000 or more." Dad pushed me in the limousine and we went home. I summoned Plue and played with him until we got home.

'Yo Lucy!' I heard a voice in my head again. 'Z? Is that you?' 'Bingo bangla baby!' 'Hahaha what got into you?' 'I was always like this when I'm with you geez...' 'Z, I was wondering. Why do I feel safe whenever I hear your voice or something.' 'Your to young at your age today but if you continue your age long  we could have been same age. And to be honest you were the one protecting me or something like that I know it sounds weird but yea it was you who protects me. Well when you have no control of your power I was the one protecting you.' 'What's wrong with me I'm too young yet a part of me says I love you... fudge cake!' 'You do? I love you too hehehe well talk to you in your dreams bai!' 'Bye...'

What the hell did I just said?! Ok calm down.

The car door opened and a Butler escorted me down the car I ran to my room and dived on my bed.

"WAHHHHHHHHH!!" I yelled while a pillow is covering my mouth. "Why did you said that you don't even know him!" I started to talked to myself more. And then I fell a sleep.

~DREAM~

"Why are you talking to yourself just now?" I was surprised as Z suddenly appeared in front of me.

He gave me a peck at the cheek and a hug. We went to the forest again and talked about random stuffs.

When I was about to wake up he gave me another kiss at the cheek and I woke up.

-????? POV-

I think she'll kill me if she remembers. She told me not to help her yet I keep bugging her. In her dreams, mind, ect. I probably looked like a perverted stalker except I'm always at the trees. I smiled when I remember what she said to me.

'What's wrong with me I'm too young yet a part of me says I love you...'

So you haven't forgot everything huh. Good thing. I love you too much to let you go anyways.

~~~
A/N:

Sooooo.... how is it? Sorry if it's short.
Anyways PM me if you want a shout out!

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
Share

I love you all!

BTW still waiting for the ship.

Oh wait I remembered something
Scarlet08130 and INK_SansXD thanks for your help guys!

Bai!!

AUTHOR OUT!