CHAPTER 8

-Natsu's POV-

"Hey, Happy! What should I give to Lucy?"

"What for Natsu?"

"Well it is her first time to go to a S-Class things...the mission is not included by the way."

"Is it a gift for saying congratulations, a gift saying I was hoping you would be my partner for this but I butt in or a gift saying I Love You?"

I suddenly blushed "C-congratulations of course!"

"He Likes herrrrrrrrrrrrr~"

"Shut up! Just help me choose!"

~Time Skip After Choosing a Gift~

Me and Happy is on our way to Lucy's place but when we got there the window was opened already.

"LUCY!" I yelled before we got in.

"N-Natsu! Happy! Where were you?"

"Natsu asked me to choose the perfect engagement ring for you." If only I have courage to do so.

"WHAT THE THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!" I can't let her know...

"He likes youuuuuuu~" Yeah...I do.

"Natsu," then she chuckled "Is it true?" She continued on a teasing tone. I want to say yes but... I'm afraid we'll be awkward.

"No it's not! I only asked happy help on choosing a congratulation gift." And gave her the gift.

Now is not a good time to tell her the truth. I love her too much to lose her...since kids I like her and now were old it turned to love.

"A fish shaped chocolate? Well fish part is totally Happy's idea but what bout the choco?"

"Well its the only fish shaped in the store..." Happy obviously wants to eat fish right now.

I noticed her eyes are red. Was she crying? "Lucy, why were you crying?"

"I-I wasn't! I just g-got something on my eye!"

"If you say so."

"So Natsu do you think I'll do well on the S-class challenge?"

"Aye sir! Do your best for tomorrow!"

"Hopefully you'll do great tomorrow Lucy!"

~Next Day~

-Lucy's POV-

*groan* "Huh?" I sited on my my bed to see who's groaning in the middle of the morning.

"Fishhhhhhh~"

"HAPPY, NATSU?! WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING ON MY BED AND IN MY PLACE?!"

"Five more minutes please Lucy..."

"You guys need to get ready for the S-class challenge already!"

They quickly stood up and fly through the window. That was rude... The didn't even said good morning.

'Big day now Lucy! Ohayo! I need to get ready so got to go.'

"Z, please don't talk to me again..."

'W-wait what?!'

"Don't talk to me again."

'Lu-Lucy don't do this... Today is a big day for us please let me talk to you more....'

"Z-Z...FINE!"

When he didn't reply to what I said I quickly went in the bathroom and got ready.

After my bath I summoned Plue and walk to the guild to together.

"Merry go round~" I said trying to sing the song I heard from somewhere I don't know where a and when.

"Mawaru yume no seikai ni~"

"Plue plue plue~"

"I know Plue this song is catchy." When we arrived everyone who's part of the S-class was out.

"Ready Brats?!"

~~~
A/N

The song was FT's second ending~

Soooo after not updating for so log what ya think?

Don't forget to

Vote
Comment
Share~

Still waiting for the ships~~

AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!