Chapter 7

-Lucy POV-

"Juvia wants to be in the same group with Gray-sama!"

"Juvia, you and Gray can't be in one group. Both of you are chosen for the S class challenge." I told Juvia. Well Master Makarov just chose who has a chance to be a S class mage. Everyone besides Juvia has a partner

Natsu is with Happy. Well he asked me first but Happy complained so he chose Happy instead.

Gray is with Loke. Well after I discover that Loke was a spirit we made a contract and he became my spirit. He told me i didn't need to worry 'cause he didn't use my power to summon him.

Mest and Wendy. It's my first time hearing that name.

Levy and Gajeel. I know! I was suprised when Gajeel asked Levy about it!

Elfman and Evergreen. Well I think something is going on between them.

Freed and Bixlow. I thought Freed wants Laxus to be his partner but I forgot he's gone. He disappeared.

Cana and Me! She told me stuff about her being Gildart's daughter. So here i am helping her.

"Juvia, how bout I be your partner?!" Lisanna told Juvia.

Did you know Juvia consider me as a love rival over Gray? She didn't know i like someone else.

"OK...Juvia will take you as a partner."

After finding partners master told us to get ready. Tomorrow we will sail.

So I went back home.

When I got home the window was open. So I assume Natsu and Happy is here.

"Natsu, Happy? You here?"

But silence won. No one answered.

Suddenly a hand grabbed my shoulder. I was about to look at the one who grabbed me but it covered my eyes.

"W-Who are y-you?!" I said while shivering. But no one answered. "I-I'll tell you to the guards if you won't talk!" I said while trying to remove his or her hand from my eyes of course I'm still shivering.

"When will you ever know or remember the way I cover your eyes." The voice was familiar.

"Z-Z?!" Then I felt something soft on my lips. He was kissing me... not on my dreams... but in person. I didn't know what I was doing but I just found myself responding to his kiss. After seconds we parted and took deep breath. "Z... is that you?"

"Lucy... tomorrow is a big day. A VERY special day. Get ready for tomorrow."

"Z... why didn't you talked to me this past moths..." I said trying not to cry because he's still covering my eyes. "I don't even know what's happening to me... I don't even know who you are and what you look like..." I continued. Then I can't help it anymore so I started crying. "Now I don't even know why I'm crying...*sob* I don't know anything! Can you please just explain it to me Z...*sob* please... I want to know every single thing...*sob*"

"Lucy...I want you back as soon as possible but I can't..." Then I felt his hand out of my eyes. And when I opened it no one was there...

I fell on my knees and trying to wipe my tears away. "Z...*sob* tell me what did you do to me?*sob* What happened to me...*sob* This isn't me anymore." I said then wiped my tears away. "Hahaha...look at me dad I'm crying over a guy Thad I don't even know... Now I miss dad."

"LUCY!"

~~~
A/N

Sooo how is it?

Anyways I just want to tell you that this story is

NaLu and ZerVis VS ZerLu

But the winner is quite obvious.

Sorry for Typos and wrong grammar.

Don't forget to

Vote

Comments

Share

Still waiting fir the ships!

Anyways...

AUTHOR OUT!