45

-Lucy's POV-

"Queen...of dragons? You're kidding right? HAHA you're a joke! I am the true queen of Dragons! You just want my daughter!"

"Irene Belserion... I am not an enemy. Now calm down..."

"Ho-How'd you know me when I'm in this form?"

"I am the queen of the dragons."

"Tsuma I think its futile to negotiate with her."

"Otto, trust me in this. Now Irene allow me to make a deal with you. I promise you, a daughter with a happy, bright, healthy future, just calm down and go to the realm with me until you are human."

"I-I...I accept. Please keep her safe...please keep Erza safe....my queen...? I don't know your name yet."

"Lucy...My name's Lucy. This is my 'husband'  Zeref."

"Lucy..."

"Lucy..."

"Lucy..."

"Hey Luce wake uppppp!!!"

"Ehhh?! W-What is it?"

"Who's Irene Belserion? You said that name while asleep."

"I-Irene?! I-I didn't say any other names ri-right?"

"No. Now who's this Irene?"

"I-I don't know. I-I just saw a dragon in front of me in my dream...wait...."

'Please keep Erza safe'   

That dragon... knows Erza?

"Wait Dragon?! You've met a dragon?!"

"Natsu, calm down. Right now we are on a hurry. A mission to save 1st master. Let's talk about it later."

We all just gave a nod and went to our position.

"Ready everyone?"

"LET'S DO TH--- oH wait... I'm hungry. Got any food left?"

"Let's just go!"

"To our guild!!"

-Zeref's POV-

"Oh come on Invel! I'm the emperor here!"

"I am sorry my lord but you know the rules. Queen set 2 people you can't order around. Unlucky you one of them is me. Though you shall not worry I will still prioritize your life more than mine."

"But you did what I said during the GmG!"

"If I didn't you would've blown our cover. For someone over 500 years old aren't you too childish?"

"This is unfair! Why do I have to do what you say when she's not here?! She won't know anyways!"

"Actually she gave me and August something that should be returned to her once she remembers. It seem like some kind of a recorder."

"What?"

"I don't know..."

"Can I at least turn her into a slave?"

"She taught everyone in Alvarez 'Give minimal damage during a fight'!"

"WE LITERALLY KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE! WRECKED THOUSANDS OF TOWNS! THEN YOU SAY GIVE MINIMAL DAMAGE?!"

"That's why you are dead once she remembers. Now if you don't mind I will look at our progress."

-Lucy's POV-

"STORM DRAGON'S..."

"Stop! We can't take anymore damage!!!"

"SONG OF THE..."

"He can still use more?!"

"A mage of Ishgar..."

"Everyone!"

"WIND AND MOON!!!!"

"NOOOO!!!"

I closed my eyes hoping to be saved. For some reason I felt abounding power from my right palm. The moment I opened my eyes, I saw a small bead of light skim through my palm. Then his attack...vanished?

"Now what?!"

"Have we been saved?!"

"What just happened? My magic...vanished...no it was broken!"

Then we saw Gildarts. To our surprised he had the same reaction as us. He looked...puzzled.

"He wasn't the one who canceled my attack huh... Well either way we'll have to fight."

"Let's just be glad Gildarts back!!" 

Everyone celebrated and ignored everything that happened. Everyone finally got hope. 

-Zeref's POV-

"How much longer until the separation? I don't want to see her suffer any more."

"Why is that my majesty? Just before you wanted her as a slave."

"That is because...No matter how much I hate her...Lucy loves her. I don't want her sad."

"You don't want her sad? Oh my poor stupid majesty. She's crying her eyes out. You're killing her friends, telling her lies, started a war. What else do you mean by her not sad?"

-Lucy's POV-

"Why is it suddenly cold?"

"I'm freezing!"

"What the! My body!"

"I-Is stiffening..."

Why are we all ice?!

"Natsu! Lucy! Juvia! Happy!"

"Gray!!"

"I am sorry my queen for doing such thing to you.Oh...seems like someone's immune to cold..."

"You did this?!"

"Gray! What happened to the others!"

"Turn them back to normal!"

Gray charged at Invel but got hit.

I got to help!

"You may address me as Yura Invel. I am he who brings winter's wrath to all."

All of a sudden I can move my finger.

I can move now. 

"Summon The Golden Bull! Taurus!"

Before he launches he turned into an ice.

"Lucy!"

"Oh great. I got worried that I froze you forever. You didn't move when I canceled the spell on you. Now can you go to your guild? Majesty is waiting."

Wait he undid the spell on me? 

Awee I thought I was so strong...

~~~

O/C/N

Me bored = update/new story lol

sup just so you know its back to school for meh...

so...that doesnt change anything...I don't update that much even on vacation... so yeah... uhh...

@UNDERTALEFOEVAH56 check out her story... i guess.... she has a bunch of stories that rarely updates... not as rare as this tho

anyways.... uhhh idk how to continue thats why every update succs these days... 

also 

me and my friends are planning a webtoon... maybe we'll publish it when we die? well that all...

uhh... bye?

AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!