~The 32nd Chapter~

-Zeref's POV-

"How's the war going?"

"My lord it seems like Ajeel was forced to use sandstorm. The whole Magnolia or maybe just Fiore is now experiencing a sandstorm so we currently can't connect to anyone."

I slammed my hand on the table. What the hell?! I told them to do one job...but they need to fight huh. Why can't they just ask for Lucy? I know Mavis won't allow it but...a lot of casualties would've been avoided if they just give her! We don't even need the heart...I just want Lucy to touch it. 

"So are you saying we're completely out of touch with everyone?"

"I'm afraid so..."

"Call Ajeel here at least for a few moments. Get him hurt if he has to. I will not forgive his reckless action...Brandish too. Call the two of them."

"As you wish Lord." Invel was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Actually no...Tell Jacob to get them...Bring Dimaria as well. In short bring everyone if possible." He nodded and then head out.

-Ajeel's POV-

As I was laughing like a maniac while fighting this 'female dog' I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Ajeel-san, Lord is calling for you and Dimaria."

"What but I can't just leave during a fight!"

"Lose if you have to. He's mad..."

I gulped and then sighed. 

"Fine! You grab Dimaria I'll just lose on this fight."

After he left I went to the Red head and grabbed her by the neck. 

"Worship me like God, Beg for forgiveness."

"My...Strength! I-I!"

"Does it hurt? My magic sucks the origin of life...water. Ya really wanna die like this?"

"I-I don't have a c-c-choice."

"You can call me God..."

"Even if...you are God...I-I'll- We'll never bow down to you...Armour of morning star!"

And this is the part where I'll lose.

I then got hit by something and then I was sent flying. Jacob then caught me ready to go back. I stopped the storm and vanished with him.

As I got there...I was greeted by a deadly scary glare.

-Zeref's POV-

"My Lord," I glared at the person who just entered the room. 

"Where is Brandish?! She's the only one we're waitng for!" Neinhart Shrieked piercing my ears.

"I just got in touch with her and it seems like she lost against Lucy and Cana." Invel informed.

"Mother managed to defeat Brandish? Does this mean her power is coming back?" Larcade said.

"Lets start this without her." They all gulped except for August as I raised my head. It felt like my black aura was surrounding me. "Before the war started, what was the only thing I told you not to do?"

"Hurt milady physically nor mentally, From far or near."

"Go near milady."

"Touch milady."

"Technically you told us 3 things."

"Shut up. I don't need anyone correcting me Invel!"

"I apologize my lord."

"Someone went here. It was fairy tail's first master. Now I had a little one sided chat with her."

"So he's talking to himself once again?"

"I will not hesitate on killing you Serena..."

"I-I'm sorry."

"As I was saying, she was against it. Now I am not sure if I should tell you her secret so the war would go smoother. But that's playing dirty."

"Playing dirty? If that's playing dirty what about using our members? I mean we have the number 1 wizard saint who can stall the council, the second queen of the dragons who can just call a dragon leaving the others confused why they're alive, Neinhart who can just show them random sad memory once and leaving them sad not able to fight properly, Larcade who can put everyone in pleasure as a reward I mean hello aren't they horny, And me who can just Ice lock everyone. I have no idea what's the purpose of the others though. Just a suggestion..."

I heard someone laugh among the 10. "Good idea lets run out of stamina making it easier for them to attack us forcing me to make my move! If you're going to say they'd be dead you're mistaking. Don't under estimate them. We'll proceed to plan B everyone. Dismiss. Except you Ajeel."

I saw him shivering and turning pale. As people were leaving they give him a pat on thatback before they leave while mouthing "Good luck, hope you'd survive."

Finally they've all left.

"Y-Yes lord..."

"Lets have a chat." I said firmly then cracked my knuckles.

~~~