Chapter 5

A/N:
So there's the 7 years time skip. Now Lucy is at her original age (17). Just informing

AUTHOR OUT!

~~~
-Lucy's POV-

"Plue, why are we here?" Well Plue just ran off and went to Fiore.

"Plue plue plue~" as usual I didn't understand it but she was pointing at a very familiar building... Plue poked me and pointed at the building again.

NOW I REMEMBER! It's Fairy Tail! Me and Plue made our way too the guild. But on our way there I passed by a key store. We went in and looked for keys. We saw a Scorpio key. I bought it and continue my way to Fairy Tail.

"A crowd?" I drew Plue and went to the crowd.

A man was in the middle he is...is... USING A SPELL! Now even I'm affected...help...me...

"This is not Igneel!" Natsu! I grabbed him by shoulder and run. "HEY!"

"Hey, calm down Natsu!"

"How di--- LUCY!" Happy hugged me tight. "We missed you Lucy! Let's go to the guild."
We made our way to the guild and Natsu was... he was quiet.

'Found them huh?'

'Z, stop stating the obvious geez.'

'Fine I won't! I'm so happy your about to see me in person.'

'Then just show up now.'

'That'll ruin everything so just wait. Well you need to talk to them so later!'

"Why are you so quiet Natsu?"

"Huh? Oh uh no reason HAHAHAHA lets gwoy!" I just laugh at him we already stopped cause we were in front of the door and Natsu went straight ahead causing him to bump it on it hard.

I opened the door to see everyone and surprise surprise its a mess! There are some new members too.

"EI EVERYONE LUCY IS BACK!!!" Happy yelled. Almost everyone turned silent.

"LUCY!!!!!!" Almost everyone yelled.

"GRAY CLOTHES!!" Cana yelled.

"HEY HOT HEAD!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY POPSICLE!" And now it's a mess again.

"Hello miss~" a weird guy approached me. It felt like he wasn't a normal person. " I'm Loke."

"Oh uh I'm Lucy Heartfilia." I was about to shake his hand but my Scorpio key fell. So I picked it up.

"YOUR A CELESTIAL WIZARD!"

"Yea, why?"

"He has a thing with celestial wizard he's afraid of 'em."

"Mira?!"

"Yea?"

"I'm officially joining the guild!"

"Really!? Where shall I put it?"

"Right hand, pink please." Then the guild mark appeared on my right hand.

Now that I'm officially a member I went to Natsu"Natsu! I'm officially a member of Fairy Tail can we go on a mission?"

"Sure which one?"

I browsed a good missions. And something caught my eye. "Natsu, this one!" Well we only need to destroy a book. And we'll get a £100000000!

"Yeah sure! Mira were going on a mission."

Then we went to where it says to go.

'Hey Lucy, can you talk to Natsu he looks bothered...'

'Oh yeah I noticed that too.'

"Natsu, what's bothering you?"

"Oh, Igneel... I just miss Igneel."

"Don't worry Natsu! Me and Lucy is here!"

"Yeah Happy is right we're here!"

"Thanks guys!"

"Well we're here! Natsu Lucy, I'll go fly around ok!" With that he left.

Me and Natsu went inside the large house. They explained what we will do and other stuffs. After they explain we went to the place where we REALLY DO THE MISSION. Happy came back and now following us.

~TIME SKIP~ (A/N sorry for time skips)

Finally we finished the mission! But we didn't destroy the book we just grabbed it and brought it back to the guy who publish the mission. It was something special. Then we got paid and went back home.

~~~

A/N

Sorry I got tired that's why it's a short update.

Please deal with typos and wrong grammars.

Still waiting for the ships and

Vote
Comment
Share

Hope you like it!

AUTHOR OUT!