Chapter 33 >3<

-Lucy's POV-

"Eh? The storm stopped!"

"Achoo! There's something wrong with this town! Achoo! Weird pollen everywhere!"

"Is she OK?"

"Why worry? She literally wants to kill us."

"Still.."

Cana galloped toward her then bashed her nape.

"No mercy..."

"She just stood there open of course I'd hit her!"

"It looks like she won't wake up anytime soon..."

"I guess the twelve aren't as bad as we thought."

"Sooo...What are we gonna do with her?"

"I don't know...bring her to the guild and take her as a prisoner?"

"Yeah sure, best one we got."

As we were dragging Brandish on our way to the guild, Cana froze. I waved my hand in front of her waiting for her to react...but no response.

"Lucy, lets run!"

She swung Brandish and placed her on her back. Then grabbed me. 

"Woah! Cana what's up?! Why are we running? No one's behind us!"

She started running as if the whole twelve including Zeref was behind us ready to attack, but no one was there...why is she running so fast?

While we were running I saw Gray and the others. I was pretty sure they saw me too. 

"Cana, they're in trouble lets help! Gray!"

"No Lucy! Lets run! We don't have any choice!"

"Why are we even running?! We can help!"

"Just run OK! No questions just run!"

She continued dragging us to the guild.

"Cana we're being useless right now!"

"Just run will ya!? You'll just cause more trouble if you interfere!"

"I am not weak! I can fight!"

"CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!?"

"Natsu?"

"First things first where the hell is Lucy right now?!"

"Shoot...Natsu shut up..." Cana mumbled.

"Oh and by the way! Can of whoop ass opened on the invader from the west!"

While I hear the others celebrating me and Cana continued to run. While we run we heard a loud explosion. 

"Cana, we should check there!"

"No time someone else is going to do it!"

I detect a magic approaching the guild. I didn't bother to listen on what kind of cheese Ichiya yelled. After running we arrived at the guild.

"First!" Cana yelled upon arriving at the guild.

She dropped Brandish on the floor and ran toward master.

"Why are you late?! What if she was seen!? I told you go straight to the guild no stop!"

I heard someone yelled. I assume that was 1st master. It seems like I'm the only one who does not see her...

-ALittleTimeSkip-

"We got all the guilds on Fiore behind us!"

"We sure can count on these dudes!"

"We've got this war on our bag!"

"No... you're wrong. I-I...I don't want anyone else suffering just because of my selfish desire, but... that's whats happening right now. I'd like to explain it to them too... the reason of the war."

"First we have no choice but to accept their help. Unless you're willing to give their queen up."

"No...We will not give them what they want! Plus they also want the heart remember?"

"Who is this queen they're so obsess about anyways?"

"The strongest mage."

"Who is the strongest mage?"

"The queen..."

"What the?! First we're serious!"

"You can't know OK!"

"Why? She's the whole reason this is happening we have the right to know who we might die for!"

"If I tell you this war...would change. This world...would change. Your life...would change."

"At least someone but you should know! It doesn't have to be everyone!"

"You really that desperate to know? You're willing to get everyone in danger? OK then! Laxus, Erza, Mira, Cana, and Mest! Follow me and you shall know who's the queen."

-Mavis's POV-

I took the five to the front gate of the heart.

"Make sure you won't tell a soul."

I opened the door showing them the heart. 

"What...is that?"

"That's the heart. The thing that Zeref's after, and the person who's Zeref is after is..."

"Is...?"

"Its..Princess Hisui. She may look weak but she's stronger that anyone here."

~~~