CAPHTER 25

-Lucy's POV-

"Follow me!" Surprisingly Natsu and the others are cooperating with Zeref, Larcade who is called Larcious. Zeref said he'll explain about him later. And Serena who is called Stern.

"Eight fugitives! Don't let them escape!!"

"The royal guards!"

"No way..."

"They shouldn't be in patrol here! Thou...I feel something's off about their amount..."

"Its Larcious fault!!! I'm innocent!" Serena said. I held back my laugh. WOW, I can't believe that's the most powerful mage among the wizard saints!

"As long as we have our magic we'll be fine!" Natsu cheered.

"Where's Yukino?!"

"I'll look for her!" Mira volunteered.

"Then we'll start clearing!" Loki and Natsu started fighting. Then I saw Larcade asking permission to fight. I giggled. Why?! I'm in a serious situation! I saw my future self giggling too. I smiled.

"FINE! Do what you want!"

"Pleasure." Larcade said. Then half of the royal guards fell and started moaning. Everyone except Zeref and Serena was dumbfounded. When we went back to reality. We continued fighting. Then I realized the half of the guards dies.

"Great you again!!" Lily yelled. We looked and we saw the order of the hungry wolves.

"We don't give up easily!!" Everyone except Zeref, Serena and Larcade are fighting. Larcade only attacked once.

"What are these?!"

"Those are my plants aren't they beautiful?!"

"Hey you all are going to be executed!"

"At this rate we won't last much longer!"

"Yeild while you can criminals."

"I'll execute all of you!!"

"Should we join in?" Serena asked. The three of them are tied up right now.

"No thanks."

"What's this a shadow?!"

"The shadow is swallowing them up right now!!"

"What's going on?!"

"How bout now?"

"Nah."

"I came from the future. I am Rogue."

We all froze...except for the three.

"Hey, know him?"

"Nowp not a slightest idea."

"Father I think there's a contestant in GmG the same name as his."

"Can you call the others? Its been so long yet they aren't he----"

"Why won't you three at least freeze or shut up?!"

"Oh...right." All of us tried not to laugh.

"Y-you mean Rogue of saber tooth?" He told us about the eclipe.

"Wait who's that person?" I asked him.

"Its you...LUCY HEARTFILIA!!!!!" He then attacked me with his shadow.

"Lucy!"

"Larcade! Do it!" But before he could block the attack...the future me blocked it.

"Wait you!"