~C~H~A~P~T~E~R~2~8~

LU-CHAN'S pov

"Fairy Tail's back!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Welcome back master!" They greeted.

"By the way I'm quitting as the master!"

The whole guild was celebrating. I sighed. At least we're all back to normal.

Then all of a sudden...master apologized. I smiled. He gave a little explanation. Then I finally processed what he's saying. He...wants to accept Zeref's challenge.

"There is something I need to tell  you before the battle. The official name of Lumen Histoire is Fairy Heart."

"First!?" Everyone gasped. 

Huh? 

I started to look around. Everyone's staring at one spot.  A-Am I the only one who can't see her?

"Sin?"     

  "First..." I heard master said. 

 But then when I thought I'm the only one out of place since I don't have a single idea of what happening. I heard something. "This is a story of a cursed boy and a cursed girl and of the single magic they were pursuing with a most powerful mage of all." 

"W-wait...Most...powerful?" Master asked.

"What?"

"It was over 100 years ago. I met him. At first I thought he was alone. He was suffering from the curse of Ankhseram. A curse by which one could unintentionally take someone's life. But I was drawn to him."

"You 'thought' he was alone?" Erza asked.

"We'll get there later. So should I continue?" 

They gave a nod. 

"So I asked him to teach me things about magic. Well that time Magnolia was ruled by a dark guild. We all learned magic to help free Magnolia. And while fighting...I used a incomplete dark magic. So in exchange... my body won't grow or mature anymore. Well I didn't care. Year X686 Fairy Tail was founded. That year 2nd trade war began. It ended on X690. In X696  I met him again! I ran to him and hugged him. I also thanked him since he was the reason why the war ended. That's when he told me who he is...Zeref the black wizard. I told him everything. Then he told me what happened to me. I refused to believe what he told me so I ran."

"So...when's the 'most powerful' mage goin' to enter?"

"Shut up! I wan't to hear EVERYTHING." I yelled 'causing their eyes to shift to me. Too loud...? Uhm...Damn my curiosity! I just wanted to know his story.

"Then when I went back to the guild...Makarov was born. Then she asked for my hand so I gave it...but she died. I freaked out. I ran toward the forest...I killed everything around me. A year passed. He saw me. Then he told me his plan. He said once it was enjoyable to live like that. But I felt hell. I asked him 'bout that. Instead he gave a smile and answered...Yes, it is enjoyable...since I have her with me. I'm able to go through hell because of her. She stayed with me...She  accepted me...She loved me. With just that I'm happy. All we needed was my brother. I was so jealous. And then I heard some rustle...then voice calling him out. I realize it was...her. Without thinking I pulled him into a kiss. Without a doubt...I'm sure she saw that. I didn't know what happened next...but I'm sure....I almost died. I didn't know how but I know that...My body is alive. It's inside a lacrima...the Fairy Tail's secret... a indescribable magic... Eternity Magic, Fairy Heart."

"What is that?!"

"Its a endless supply of magic. A magic that won't run out. But...that isn't the purpose Zeref wants it. He wants it so she'll remember. He wants it to be with her and his brother."

"She? You mean the 'she' in your story? By the way you didn't mention the most powerful mage in the story."

"Yes, and I did. The 'she' IS the MOST powerful mage."

"Why does he love her that much?"

"No...he loves her more that that. He started a war against us for her? That isn't even one fourth of what he would do for her!"

I pouted. I guess...I have no chance against her. He loves her so much. Why did he made me feel special if he loves someone else!? I-I'm an idiot...I'm a fool...I'm...Why did I believe him anyways? Among the many people on Magnolia...The black wizard Zeref chose to use me. 

I felt a tear escape. So I planned to run. But I heard Natsu.

"I'll take Zeref down! I have secret that I'll use!"

I wiped the tear then looked at Natsu. For some reason...It felt like Natsu's other arm isn't his. The magic seems familiar though. 

I looked away. I'll take Zeref down! He lied to me! Zeref lied to me! Why can't I accept that. For some reason...I just want to stop them from stopping him. I bit my lower lip. I...won't stop them. Right?

~~~

O/C/N

OMFG its finally X-mas break for me!!!!! So...I haven't updated for forever so I'm sorry! I hope you liked this update!

P.S: I counted the votes~(sorta I made my friends do it) I won't say how many but I'll say the top though!

In no particular order~

GaLu

StingLu

RoLu

LoLu

ZerLu

LarLu

LaLu

GrayLu

NaLu

JeLu 

Erza:Jellal?!

Lucy:Huh?

Jellal:Why am I at the list?

O/C: Because the fab readers(not as fab as me) like you with her!

Erza:*cracking knuckles* who to be exact?

O/C: Me the invincible author!!!

Larcade:Still on the list? Nailed it! Me dating my step mom! Wait...I made it weird didn't I?

All: Yep.

Lucy: Well...ruined it son!

Zeref:Don't push it.

O/C: OK THAT'S IT!

Author Out!!!