😘 EPILOGUE 😘

"Lucy!!!" Acnologia jumped from behind Lucy.

"Hey, what took you guys so long?!" Lucy grinned.

"It was Grandeeney's fault!" Metallicana pointed.

Years had past since what happened. The whole world knows what actually happened. Lucy is now the distinguished first master of Fairy Tail, with Makarov as the current master. Dragons and humans now coexist. Acnologia is now a proper king of dragons.

"Lucy, congratulations!" A lady greeted. She smiled at her and thanked her afterwards.

She then went to the rowdy part of the crowd... Where her guild is at.

"Luce!!!!! Look they have nice foods!" Natsu came rushing towards her and gived her some of the food.

"I'm full no thank you. So how have you been?"

"Well it's your fault it took you a while to return! You missed so many things!"

"Well I had a castle to manage."

"Levy and Gajeel are engaged I'm pretty sure. Thanks to you they spared Jellal from jail. Now he's dating Erza. I don't know why but I'm traumatized by Anna, she said she's going to ask Itchiya out... ITCHIYA!!"

"Well Acnologia has been trying to clear his name. Weisselogia is now gay... He's dating Skiadrum."

"About that! Sting is planning on dating Rouge. He dumped Yukino."

"Why?"

"Weisselogia told him he's dating Skiadrum, so yeah... Rouge's dating Minerva I think."

"Metallicana is dating Grandeeney. Belserion is dating Irene."

"OK enough about other people's love lifes! Could you recommend me as the next guild master?"

"Uh, no. You lack leadership."

Natsu then pulled Lucy towards the crowed.

"Well I admit that I do lack. But that doesn't stop me from admitting that I like you." Lucy froze and stared at Natsu. "Don't worry! We don't have to date! I know you find me like your brother. I just wante---" He stopped mid sentence and stared behind you.

"Is this yours?" A familiar voice from behind said.

The two turned around with their eyes fixed on the ones in the middle.

"Ah... Yes. Thanks..." A woman smiled at the man. "Uh... I-I'm Mio."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Arleos. Why are you here?"

"I'm a journalist! How about you?"

"I'm just a big fan of Lucy." He smiled earnestly.

Without second thoughts Lucy ran towards them.

"Wha--- Lucy?" Mio gasped.

"Lu-Lucy..." Arleos blushed. As if he's fanboying inside.

"D-do you know me?"

"Well of course I'm a journalist it's my job."

"Well I'm actually a HUGE fan. It's an honor to meet you in person!!"

Tears slowly slide down from Lucy's cheeks.

"U-Uh I-I... Um... I'll be back." You immediately ran away from them. "I hate this... How did you endure this Zeref?"

Without her realizing she's at the forest. She looked around... The placed looked very familiar.

"Lucy! Please don't leave!"

Of all the places she could have ran to... She ran at the forest where she left him. And now she ran here... From the person she left again.

"Miss Heartfilia?"

She turned only to see Zeref-- no it's not him... He's gone. It's now Arleos.

"H-hi... Arleos, right?"

"Are you OK? Why are you crying?"

"Nothing... You just remind me of my... Late husband. It feels weird saying that. Haha." He wrapped his arms around Lucy which was supposed to make her feel better. But it made her cry harder.

"Miss Heartfilia can you stop crying? Please?"

"Zeref..." She sobbed.

Arleos pushed her away a bit and gave a smile.

"Hello! My name is Arleos Dragneel! I hope we could get to know each other!"

"Well... I'm... L Heartfilia." She gave him a bitter smile. "I'll remind you of who you really are! Arleos, do you want to marry me?" She gave a hopeful smile

"Isn't this going to soon?"

"Zeref! Z! Otto! I'll call you what ever I want to! You are you. I know I said I'll wait... But I really miss you. Unlike me you don't have any seals... But... I know I'm being weird and escalating fast. I really love you."

Arleos laughed. "I'm not Zeref nor Z, but I can be your Otto if you want. Though I think we should take this slow." He held out his hand waiting for her to take it.

Lucy then took it and pulled him into a kiss. "Zeref, Arleos... I don't care. You're the man I love. I know it. Reincarnation truly sucks." She said as soon as they part.

"Uh... I actually like the name Zeref."

"No you don't." Lucy giggled. "200, years ago you begged me to think a new name for you... I gave you that name Arleos." She scoffed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..."

"I know. But you know I do love you from the bottom of my heart. You may not know me... Or remember me... But there wasn't any rules about us making new memories together."

"What?"

"I'm learning from your mistakes! I'm not going to war for your memories! You like me even if you don't remember, then I'm happy with just that. But please allow me... Let's make new memories together."

"What memories have I forgotten?"

"Forgotten memories are forgotten. Let's make new memorable once instead!" Lucy wrapped her arms around Arleos and grinned. As he smiled back at her. The place where she left him... is also where she returned to him. She thought to herself...

Arleos or Zeref... You will always be my Otto.

🌜The End🌛

~~~

O/c/n

OH MI GAH!! THANK YOU ALLLLL! I LOVE YOU!

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO SUPPORTED THIS STORY! I AM SO THANKFUL OF ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT!

PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME! I'LL BE WRITING OTHER STORIES AS WELL! THANK YOU ALL!

I'M VERY BLESSED FROM ALL THE VOTES THIS STORIES RECEIVED!

FYI I WROTE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS AROUND 11 YEARS OLD SO IM AWARE IT IS VERY CRINGEY. YET YOU READ IT TO THE END.

I KNOW THE ENDING IS DULL AND NOT FUN BUT... YEAH!! ITS FINEEEE

I LOVE YOU ALL

AUTHOR OUTTTTTT!!!