CHAPTER 47

O/C/N

OK so from this chapter and on I will just be getting ideas from my head. There's a  chance that I'm not following the manga so yeah... Please let me know if you're confused about the plot!
~~~
Lucy's POV

Zera...
Mavis...

I will always be here for you...

"Lucy, we've arrived..."

"H-huh...oh um right!"

Brandish shrunk back to her normal size and started walking towards the guild.

"Halt...who are you and state your purpose." Said the person guarding.

"Brandish... I've come here to give you the possible queen..."

"I-I'LL TAKE HER!" I heard a loud voice from inside the room. Then out came Zeref... "Eherm... I-I'll  take her. Brandish you could go ahead now."

"What but..."

"You can NOW GO."

Brandish bowed and left.

"Z..." I looked down.

I don't know what to do with him.

"Lucy, your probably confused by everything now..."

Yes. Everything is confusing. Please tell me what's happening. Why... Why am I here.

"Why am I here. What do you want from me? You've ruined everything I have. What else could you want from me?"

He looked at me as if he was hurt.

"L-Lucy... I-I..."

"Tell me! What else do you want!?" Tears streamed down my eyes. "Brandish said this... War is going to end if I come here. Now... I'm here. Stop everything. Please."

"Tsuma... I... Please understand my situation. Lucy... I am sorry for everything. But I can't stop... Not until I get the woman I love back... Not until you re---"

"You cruel bastard. I hate you!" I pushed him as I ran away. I got into a room.

I heard people talking.

I peeked and saw... Zeref and a lady.

"Pl----"

"Why are you here!" I unconsciously yelled.

"Lucy...?" Zeref replied. "Why are you here?"

"YOU TOO---"

I felt something crash on my back. It was... Zeref...?

"What the..."

He grabbed my face and forcefully turned it. I saw a girl struggling to get out of the chains.

"Please tell me it worked..."

"Is that the first?"

I saw his face dropped.

"Lucy... you're kidding right..." He looked as if he was going to cry. "What else do you need..." I can see his legs getting weaker.

What's happening...

"What's happening?"

"MAVIS!! WHAT DO YOU WANT?! I JUST WANT HER BACK!"

The girl suddenly vanished. Then Zeref fell on his knees crying silently.

I don't know what emotion I should feel right now.

I feel sorry, yet I'm too angry at him, but I want him to smile. I-I don't know anymore.

Hesitantly I hugged him. Of course with out second thought he cried on my lap.

"Could you please tell me what's happening?"

He looked at me directly at the eyes.

"Hey Lucy..." He pulled me making our lips touch. I... I don't want this kiss to end... The moment we parted he peck my nose. "I love you... Please remember..."

-MAVIS'S POV-

"Mavis... Why did you lie? Why won't you let them be happy?"

"Zera..."

"We're alive thanks to them. You're you thanks to them. We're nothing without them. Why are you doing this?"

"Because... I have the same reason as Zeref does... I love."

I love Zeref...

~~~
O/C/N

Guys!!! I hope you liked my UD!!!

Please also read my other stories! I know this is really out of the manga but yeah!

The end is Near!! I hope you enjoyed this~

By the way I still don't know the ending.

AUTHOR OUT!!!!