Chptr 35!

-Mavis's POV-

"Standing between my brother and me too? Well aren't you unfair...Mavis." Zeref's gaze moved from Natsu to me. 

"First? Why are you here?! Lead the war and I'll take care of him!"

"Zeref...why'd you step up? Why are you here?!"

"First of course he's here he started the war after all!" 

"Oh, great now with hm around we can have a chat." He gave a smirk and.."I came here to take her. Isn't it obvious? Let me start by persuading Natsu. I'll tell him my plan. We had a bit of change in plan too."

"Zeref, shut up...I won't let you have her and I don't care about your plan!"

Natsu finally finished unwrapping his arm and charged at Zeref.

"Agreed, Shut up!" 

We both realize what was happening. Natsu has Acnologia's arm... as the two clash. I went back to the guild. 

"First," Makarov greeted upon seing me. "Lucy guarded the prisoner like what you told her."

I looked at the ground. What's the point anymore. I won't be able to keep Natsu away from Zeref. I bet Zeref's going to tell him anyways.

"Makarov call for Lucy..."

-Zeref's POV-

"That's a nice surprise. What do you call that power of yours?"

"I got this power from Igneel! This is the last power Igneel left behind. It took me ten months of training to unleash this power. This is a one time power only. Once that I use it I can't use it again."

The power granted...I see! Then It might just be able to kill an immortal! 

"Finally..."

"I'm ending this right now!"

"Finally...thank you Igneel for raising Natsu, Anna and Lyla, Natsu...and I'll always love you...my queen." My life flashed before my eyes. My memories of Natsu and Lucy. I can't give up...I promised her...she promised me. She'll return.

After Natsu's attack I still stood. I gave a weak smile. "Just like what I hoped...you've grown strong Natsu. I thought you were the one to stop me...but I figured...why can't I just be happy with my family? Reunited with my brother, my wife, my family..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your next attack might just prove my immortality isn't real. I don't care but let me just say some few last words..."

"Huh?"

"I'm Zeref...Zeref Drgneel. At the very least, I want my brother to know it before I say goodbye. 400 years ago...our family was killed...including you, by dragon embers. You were around 12 that time. I lost my reason to live. I wanted to die...but she was there. I she helped me, she took care of me, she was the reason of my living. With her help she gave me an idea...bring you back to life. We did all sorts of experiment just to revive you. We created a thing called Etherious. I was most proud of it.. END...Etherious Natsu Dragneel."

"Y-you think I'll believe you? Dead? Your brother? END? i won't joke around! Igneel can't destroy END! If I was END he could have destroyed me!"

"He couldn't...he loved you."

"I am not END!"

I brought out the book of END and hit it. I screamed in pain nd I gave him a worried look.

"You just never listen huh? You didn't even want to read or write with me...you always asked for her. You rebelled against me so I told her to keep you away. She promised she'll get you a nice home. She took you to her most trusted dragon...she took you to Igneel..."

"Who's her? How does she know Igneel?"

"She's the strongest mage of all...she's also the queen of dragons." I saw his eyes widen. "Igneel accepted you even though what's happening to the dragons and humans. Orders of the queen. He told me that he'll raise you as a dragon slayer which will kill the one who disobeyed. The...'King' of dragons...its unfair though he shouldn't be the king...I should be the king! Anyways all that to defeat Acnologia. For the future... why you ask? Since their queen needed to leave their side for more than 3 years their power weaken. So for good of the dragons, she chose 4 orphans to learn. It was those 4 other dragon slayers. Gajeel, Wendy, Rogue and Sting. I gave him permission to take you in too. We used the eclipse for you 5 to live in here. You 5 are children from 400 years ago. I've been waiting for a very long time. 400 years...A lot happened with those 400 years...but nothing was as painful as the moment she left me. When...Lucy left me."

I can see that he could do anything but believe what I said. 

"Shut up! There's no way I'll believe you!!"

"You're from the book of Zeref if I die...you'll die too."

"I don't care!"

"Natsu!"

"I will not hesitate! I will kill you!"

"Go ahead...this is the last chance you'll have to stop me."

"Happy!? Let me go!"

"I don't wanna...Natsu...I don't want you to die!"

"Let me go! Igneel's power might disappear!"

"There's no way! You're my friend, don't you think of me the same way?! At least think about what will happen to us if you die! Imagine what would Lucy do!"

Finally Natsu stopped resisting. What so Lucy is his magic word now?!

"Happy, I want to talk to her..."

"We're going back to the guild."

Are you serious?! I swear sometimes I wish I didn't revive you! Lucy's his magic word...pft.

Well now you won't be able to stop me.

~~~