Chapter 3

-10 YEARS OLD LUCY POV-

As I leave the guild to roam around. I saw Exceeds crying. I approached them and talked to them.

"Why are you crying? Who are you?" I asked both of them.

"I- I'm lost*sob*" said the Exceed with a sleeve less blue coat. "I'm Lector. I can't find Sting*sob*"

"Frosh is lost too*sob* Frosh can't find Rogue." I guess this Exceed in a frog costume is Frosh.

"I'm Lucy, I can help you look for your owners."

"Really?" They said in union. I nodded in answer. They flew on my head and sat there.

I went on top of some boxes and cough. "Can I borrow everyone's attention please?" But nobody looked. I guess it's needed...

As I saw a fountain near by I asked Lector and Frosh to fly me there. After flying there I brought out my Aquarius key. My mom was the last owner of this key. Since she's famous I might as well use that... sorry mom.

"SUMMON GATE OF THE WATER BEARER AQUARIUS!" As I yelled that I caught EVERYONE'S attention.

"What is it? Your disturbing me this better be important!"

"Is that Lyla?"
"That's not her she died remember?"
"That must be Heartfilia's heir."
"She reassemble her mother." Those are the rumours I hear after summoning Aquarius.

"I need your loud voice..."

"OKAY SO YOUR TELLING ME YOU SUMMONED ME AT MY DATE JUST TO USE MY VOICE?!"

"Yes, please don't shout at me..."

"Fine! What is it?"

I asked Lector and Frosh what's the full name of their owner.

"Can you ask where's Sting Eucclife and Rogue Cheney?"

"STING EUCCLIFE AND ROGUE CHENEY COME OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!" After she yelled a blonde haired boy with a scar at his brow came out next to him was a dark haired boy.

"Lector/Sting!" Lector and the so called Sting yelled.

"Frosh/Rogue!" And Frosh did the same.

I drew Aquarius and jumped off the fountain.

"If she's Lyla's daughter she must be a Heartfilia!" Another rumour started.

"A Heartfilia? May I know your name?" Asked the so called Sting.

"Uhm... Lucy Heartfilia..."

"I'm Sting Euc---"

"Already know that. Sorry for being rude cutting off your words."

"Is it true that your mom died because of the dragons or because of Zeref?" Asked Rogue.

"I don't kno----" I was cut off whe I heard someone yelling my name.

"LUCY!!!!" Then I noticed it was Natsu, Gray, Happy, Levy and Erza.

"I got to go. Bye!" Then I ran to them. The crowd started to go back to whet they were doing.

"Why'd ya left?" Erza asked.

"I was out of place..."

"Lucy, can you tell more about your mom?"

"Uhm...mom worked in the merchant's guild, Love & Lucky, where she met and fell in love with dad. They chose my name when they noticed that the sign of the guild had the letter K missing so instead, it was read as Love & Lucy this made an impression on them so they decided to name me Lucy. Well that's what mom told me." After telling that I noticed we were in front of the guild.

We got in the guild some people were out and Gildarts was out too.

"I got to go*yawn*need to sleep it's already my bed time." And I showed myself out even thou I just went in.

I went to the hotel where I slept yesterday and asked for a room.

~Dream~
"Lucy..." I look around to know who called me. He looked SUPER blurry all I can see is his black hair.

"Z Dragneel?"

"Haist...when are you going to remember me?"

"H-huh?"

"Forget it..." then he kissed me at my forehead.

"Wh-what was that f-for?" I said while blushing.

"I'll Wait for you Lucy. I'll always will..."

~End of dream~

-????? POV-

Haist... I should stop going to her dreams. She's too young. But what can i do? I love her.

~~~

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is short _ _"

Can't think. And I'm so busy for X-mas!

Merry X-mas BTW.

still waiting for the ships BTW

Bai!

AUTHOR OUT!