Chapter 29

_Lu-Chan's_POV_

"Let's show them the power of our guild!!" I heard Mavis said.

~nxet day~

Fairy heart...infinite source of magic.Reason why he's attacking, Reason why Zeref bothered me...

I want to see it. I shook my head. That doesn't matter! I have to protect it!

It could be my thanks! Since if it wasn't for her I couldn't meet them.

"Well said! It could be my thanks~"

"If it wasn't for her I couldn't meet them~" they said while mimicking me.

"Why are you in here without permission!"

"Wait...Reason why Zeref...bothered me..." 

I froze. "Lu-Chan...What do you mean?"

"Lucy...could you explain?"

"I-Its nothing!"

"Oh...Okay then!  How 'bout we hang out!!"

"I brought some stuffs with me!!"

"We need to get up early this isn't the time for that. Unlike you guys...I'm not even a bit excited." 

"I'm not either!"

"You got that wrong. Sure I want a good fight but I like is a contest and not fights to death. The kind of fight I want is where I can go all out and compare my strength with my opponent. But..this one's different. This one's fight to death...This is a fight where I need to do whatever it takes to win. Our future is on the line. Plus...I've got somethings to do when all of its over!" Then he flashed a smile.

-Makarov's POV-

As I was planning our defense I heard a voice from behind.

"We could always place a diversion in north and place our station at south."

"First!"

"I checked on everyone...and none of them is worried about our situation they've become so strong...well...there is one person who's worried."

"So tha----Wait what? only one? Who could that be?"

"Uhm...I-I'd rather not say..."

"Is it Lucy?" I saw the first shocked by my words. So I assume I'm correct. "I've heard about her...well just some information..."

"H-He told you?"

"Whatever he plans to do has something to do with her. So...I'm planning to hide her together with the heart."

"DON'T!" Everyone in the guild was surprised when first yelled. "H-Huh? Why? We should always keep the target safe no matter what happens...So If we put her with the heart both will be safe!"

"Master who's this her?"

"No one." I interject. "Are you saying...what he told me is true then?"

Her eyes widen. "Th-that's not for me to say..."

All of a sudden the ground started shacking. "Our mission is protect the heart. And make sure she'll never see it."

"Warren what's happening to the radar!?"

"I don't know! Why can't it detect them?!"

"Everyone get ready...first attack is happening. The enemy are above us! They've got 50 large ships!!"

Then a maniac like laughs could be heard from outside. We all headed outside.

"We're here to retrieve our queen and the heart!"

"OHH Yeah! Time to return to your ashes Fairy Tail~! Cause I ain't letting a single soul that stops us live!"

"Ajeel...they might just hand over the queen and heart you know..."

"I know that! Why do you think I added 'that stops us' HUH?!"

"We have no idea who your queen is so go away!" I yelled.

"Well...Too bad I know who and where the queen is."

~~~

O/C/N

Emergerd! I started le war!!! AH!!!!!!!!! I wonder...

So that'll be all Buh Bai! 

PLEASE Vote,Comment,Share THIS STORY!!!

AUTHOR OUWT!