!Chapter 30!

-Ajeel's POV-

"Hey how come I can't attack 'em?" I asked Dimaria.

"Well obviously that's 'cuz their using a magical barrier or something!"

"Oh... really? A magical well type barrier...Jutsu shiki, huh?"

Then she faced palmed.

-Makarov's POV-

Why is this happening? Freed won't hold it that long!

I glanced at First. Why can't we just hand her over? Everything would have been over.

"First! Even Freed won't be able to withstand that level of sustained fire for very long!"

"Eight I know what you're thinking. Let me remind you that they also want the heart."

"I forgot. I apologize First."

"I have a good news."

"Really?!" Everyone reacted. "What is it First?!"

"This is just an advance force. They miscalculated and sent few  units only. They must have thought that we will give her easily."

"What?!"

"Few?!"

"Huh? Who is 'her'? Their queen? If we do know who she is why don't we just giv----"

First cut of Warren when she suddenly yelled.

"I will never give her back! She l never return! I will never let her go home! Not until he's mine..."

"Huh? First...so the reason why you won't give her is...because of personal reason..?" I stood shocked.

First's eyes widen in shocks. "W-Warren! Inform everyone via telepathy! We're going with plan D! Flying dragons and Osprey squads move out!"

Tsk..I'm disappointed at first. 

Not wanting to stay there I moved outside to watch out progress. I saw everyone working hard. Bisca's team AKA Osprey squad started shooting the ships. Natsu's team AKA Flying dragons squad were attacking too. Then finally the three dragon slayers landed on the ship. Wait...that's a moving ship! The three fell starting to feel sick. 

I ran inside. "First!"

"I-I'm sorry I forgot! But don't worry I sent a back up."

Then the ship was cutted. 

Erza!

"You know even if that's Erza...that person is still one of the twelve. It'll be hard even for her."

"There's trouble! Freed's barrier was broken!"

"This means he's here?"

"What Zeref's here?!"

"No! Its one of the twelve! Enemy invasion! All units move to intercept! Warren inform everyone! Wait..don't inform Lucy..."

"Huh? Why?"

"Sh-She's been...sharing information with Zeref! She's been talking to him!"

-Lucy's POV-

"How come I have to wait? It's taking so long for me to join them..." I stared at Aquarius' key. 

Aquarius...give me strength.

While waiting I heard noise in my bathroom. 

"Huh? What's that?!"

I started walking towards the bathroom and saw...

"So this really is your house."

"Brandish?! How'd you enter my room?! One of the twelve is inside my house! Not to mention she's taking a bath!"

"Is it wrong to see you? You left quite the impression on me my lady." 

I froze. "H-Huh?"

-Makarov's POV-

"Another twelve is detected. Wait...this suddenly showed up...it just appeared out of no where." 

"What?!" Why are there so many of them?!

"O-Oh..my..."

"What is it Warren?"

"From the north a massive fleet of over 300 air cruisers approaches! Looking at its magical power seems like they've got 3 more of the twelve among them! And it gets worse same size is closing in from south!"

"So they're squeezing us from the three sides?!"

"No...enormous force numbering over 1 million is coming from the east. We're completely boxed in."

"How did they manage to come from the east?!"

"This is pretty much the worse case scenario."

"H-Huh...How...come..?"

"Huh what is it now Warren?!"

I glanced at First she looks like panicking.

"One of the twelve haven't moved for a long time not to mention...they're...alone with...Lucy at her place?"

My eyes widen. I quickly looked at first. She looked like she has no hope anymore. She looked like there's no way to win this anymore. All of a sudden she...disappeared.

"What?! First now is not the time to leave!"

~~~

O/C/N

I can't believe itttttttt!!

I updated!!!

This is so late I'm sorry!!!!

please forgive me! 

Well..

If you're a fan of Naruto and Neji Hyuga I'm making a fanfic! Please read it! I'll be publishing it soon~!

Anyways...I need help...in this story. 

I'll also mention those who voted that...should I? Is it considered as an honor?

My question is...where should Mavis have gone to...Zeref or Lucy?

Welp! This question will last for a week~

AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!