Chapter 10

-Erza's POV-

"Zeref? Dark mage? I have no idea who or what those are...But if he's that popular...why does he knows me and Natsu?"

No one even looked at Lucy even if she talked even Natsu froze at kept his eyes on Zeref after I told him who he is. But then I noticed...Zeref was starring at one of us and tears rolled from his eyes. I nudge Mest who was beside me. He didn't even bother to look but he did say.

"Wh-what? I'm tense right now! The strongest mage in the whole world is in front of us! The one who killed 1st master!" He whispered.

"H-he's starring at someone. And that someone is making him cry."

That was the moment we moved are heads. We were about to look who he was starring at but then.

"Run! ARGHHHHH!" We all panic not knowing where to go. Mest and I didn't get to see who he was starring at.

We all ran but we noticed Lucy didn't. Instead she took a step closer.

"LUCY!!" We were stopping Levy and Natsu.

"Calm down will ya!!" I yelled.

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF LUCY'S GOING NEAR THAT DEMON?!" Natsu yelled. I saw concern, anger, and sadness in his face.

I was about to let go when a huge dark explosion occur. It didn't hit us but it came from Zeref so Natsu, Levy and Wendy was freaking out for Lucy.

We saw that the things that got hit died which made them freaked out more even Happy joined.

But when the black mist on Zeref and Lucy was gone. We saw Lucy standing without a scratch and Zeref was not there anymore.

Everyone aside Mest ran to Lucy and hug her tight.

"Lucy are you hurt?" Wendy asked almost crying.

But Lucy didn't respond. Instead she fell on the ground and hold her head. She started screaming on pain which made us all tense. After 2 minutes of her pain she past out. We didn't got time to wake her up so Natsu just carried her on his back and run to where the S-class challenge started.

-Cana's POV-

I was running down back to where the S-class challenge started. I got a weird tattoo on my arm. I even saw 1st master! She told me it was fairy glitter.

I saw master was fallen on the ground.

"Master!" he didn't reply so I carried him on my back and went to where it started.

I saw Guildarts and 2nd master fighting when I got there and Wendy who was healing Lucy...What happened to her?! I gave Master to Wendy. And did a head counts. Only Loke and Mest is missing.

"What happened to master?!" Erza asked.

"I don't have a slight idea."

I ran to Guildarts and 2nd master.

I then helped Guildarts by casting spells and stuffs.

"STAY AWAY FROM OUR FIGHT!!" 2nd master then hit me with a magic that I don't care what its called.

I stood up and placed my arm that has a tattoo in front of me and targeted 2nd master.

"How did you have that?!" He yelled.

"FAIRY GLIT-----" I didn't got to finish when a I felt a strong magic somewhere near.

When we looked up We saw Acnologia. But there were more magic other than him I feel it.

Lucy and master was awake already.

Everyone was shocked when Lucy walked under Acnologia. Acnologia looked at her. No one dared to move except Natsu, Gray and Levy. Natsu was being pulled by Lisanna, Gray by Juvia and Levy is being hugged by Gajeel.

Lucy raised her right hand. Her clothes was about to change.

We heard someone through the bushes. Lucy got out of focus and looked. And saw Zeref... Lucy walked towards him. But I saw 1st master coming out through the bushes. Everyone looked at her.

3 legendary mages are here in front of use. The 3 mages who used forbidden magic...

~~~
A/N

Vote share comment

Hope u like it

DOing my best to Ud

Sorry for typos wrong grammar

A friend of mine needs Fb friend: Athena Sigua -Profile Pic Anime-

AUTHOR OUT!!!!!!!!!

PS Waitin for ships~