53!

~3rd Person POV~

"Lucy! How could you do this to them! To your own friends!" Natsu yelled as he punched Zeref.

"H-he... Th-They are not my friend. He was not my child... He's no one... They're no one. I-I'm..." Zeref almost broke down. If it weren't for his brothers punch.

~

"Where's Lucy?!"

"First, she stayed with Natsu."

"No! No one's supposed to be there but Natsu and Zeref! If anyone's staying there, that'll be me! Not her!" Mavis broke down. She hurried to the guild ignoring whatever Gray and Happy's response were.

~

"You don't understand! You have no idea the pain I've been through! I've struggled a lot to get my happiness... And all of it vanished thanks to her!"

"I don't give a damn what happened to the past. But get this... You will die. You destroyed my life..." Natsu glaced at Lucy's passed out body near the corner and glared at Zeref. "You ruined our life."

That was when... END came.

~Lucy's POV~

"A gate that leads neither to the past... Nor future. Everything would reset. I'd be a mortal... YOU'D  be a mortal! Natsu, we'll still be a normal family. Mom, dad, you, Lucy, and me... Just please." Was the first thing I heard when I come to.

"Is that your true goal? If it is... I'll refuse. I love Lucy... We will finish this war together and have a normal life. Without you."

"Natsu... I-If I go back. Y-you'd still be with her. H-her kingdom won't fall... T-the war would barely come. Y-You won't even feel the pain! Natsu, come on... Please?" I heard Zeref break down a little. His soft sob was heard through the awkward silence.

"Like I said, Lucy and I will go on without you. This world would cease existence if you go! What would Happen to Fairy Tail?! None of my friends would even know me!"

"But... Lucy would be happier..."

"SHE WAS HAPPY WITHOUT YOU! YOU DID NOT HELP HER BECOME HAPPIER! YOU JUST RUINED HER LIFE! YOU RUINED OUR LIFE!"

"N-Natsu... I-I..." I looked at what's happening during the fight.

Natsu was unable to move while Zeref was frozen on his spot...tears rolling from his cheek.

"YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A SELFISH PRICK!"

"SHUT UP! It's not you who went through the pain! IT'S NOT YOU WHO WATCHED THEIR FAMILY DIE! IT'S NOT YOU WHO SAW THING GO TO HELL AND CAN'T DO A THING! IT'S NOT YOU WHO LIVED ALONE FOR ALMOST 400 YEARS! So don't go around calling me selfish... I tried my best... No one was there to help me through. Our parents were dead... You were dead... Lucy had a kingdom to manage... You weren't the guy suffering..." A thud thundered through out the room. He's soft sobs became louder.

Guilt on Natsu's face was obvious. He's a little more free from Zeref's grip, but he chose not to move.

"Zeref..." I whimpered. As they all averted their gave on me, I tried to stand up.

"I'll stop you..." Then by the door I saw Mavis. "Z-Zeref...?" Her stern expression suddenly soften and turned into a worried look.

On her way to Zeref, I halt her.

"I-I have no idea what you did to me... But I know you did something..."

"You nuisance..." She whispered.

"What...?"

"I said... YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE! With or without your memories you still are a nuisance! "

Without me knowing why I felt my heart break.

"Mavis... That's enough. Tell me the steps."

Mavis smirked and glared at Zeref.

"Hurt them...and Love me." Then she showed her new necklace. "Then maybe I'll help her regain something."

"First... Step back..." That's when we all realized Natsu was free. "This sad excuse guy is going down... I'm just about get fired up." Natsu smirked. The look in his eyes look a bit different than what he's doing.

What's going on?

~~~
O/C/N

There's no Christmas Special! Merry Christmas to Y'all! It's a day early so... Yeah I guess!

Just so y'all know it's 3 AM 24th December here!

I'm sorry for making Mavis a HUGE jerk! I really am! But I kinda hate her since Zeref is the love of my life in a Fairy Tail AU and she's my love rival ^^;

I'm so sorry this would be the worse Christmas update you've ever read!

Thanks for reading! Have a merry jolly Christmas and a happy new year to y'all too... Maybe ;)

AUTHOR OUTTTTTTTT!!