51st Chapter

-Zeref's POV-

"She's down...." Invel reported.

"Damn it! Lucy won't like this when she remembers..."

"I shall take my leave now..."

I sighed and glanced at magnolia.

Forgive me Lucy... I just... Can't take it no longer... I want you back.

I felt a tear dropped. I shook it as nothing and continued to plan.

"Mavis' body wasn't the last one I needed... What is it then?"

"My Lord if you can't think of anything... What about using your spell on her..."

"What...?" I turned to see Invel standing by the door smirking.

"You see before Lu-- my queen forgot, I saw her with Mavis. She chose what would seal her memories. She chose 5... Those 5  would seal her memories. That means those five are from her past."

"I am well aware of that! It's Mavis, Me, Acnologia, Natsu, and Irene!"

"What made you so sure? What made you sure it's all human beings? Who says its not an event? Or a place? Did you just assume what she'd do?"

"Then what do we know?! What are we supposed to do huh?! Mavis told me that! Plus not to mention the first time she remembered me was when she was dying!!"

"Yes and that triggered one... When you watched her to fight to death."

I froze with my eyes widened.

"N-no... That's not what happened."

"You watched her fight her way through the kingdom to kill her father. We both know she's powerful but not as powerful as him... You watched her slowly die and did nothing..."

I fell on my knees looking on the floor.

"You don't know what happened..."

"I don't but you regret it right? You'll probably not repeat it. That's why she chose that..."

"I-I don't understand..."

"She's had no intention of coming back. So if I were her... I'd block the only way I could go back..."

"So you're saying... She's using my weakness...."

"I am afraid so..."

"So what's the next seal..."

"I'm pretty sure you know 2 of the seals... Now 2 more left... So start dropping insecurities!"

I shot him a glare. "I may be desperate... But I am still your Lord."

As if it sent shivers down his spine he nodded hesitantly.

"Hurt her friend?"

"What the... Isn't that what we've been doing from the start?"

"Well I guess it's not that one..."

"How about killing your creations? You killed your first demon right? In front of her, since he didn't kill you. Lu-- queen loved that demon very much yet you killed it in front of her..."

"How come you know me more than myself?"

"So name something you two created together which she loves."

"She loves anything she created... Lucky you we didn't create you."

"Rahkeid..."

"No... He's our last creation!! He's like our son!!"

"Do you want her back?"

"WHAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK?!? Do you think August would just live forever and waltz out  from this?! If you forgot the reason why were here was for Acnologia! All our creation are now our children."

"It's him or her..."

"DAMN IT!!" I grabbed whatever I did and crushed it.

Oh no I grabbed Invel's arm, what shall I do now.

"Get angry sure... But we both know what we need."

"I promised..."

"And she said she'd return."

"Why are you so informal?"

"Because your desperate for my help..." He smirked.

"I need it I'm not desperate." I then broke his other arm.

I'm sorry Lucy...
I'm sorry my child...
~~~