52

-3rd Person POV-

°•Meanwhile Zeref•°

Zeref stood there staring at the door.

"Am I doing the right thing? Is it worth the risk? Lucy... What do I do...?" He asked himself.

He  then wandered his eyes appreciating what they've started.

The home they made, the family they earned, and the bond they created. All of it would just disappear... All of it disappeared.

He buried his face on his palms crying.

Hesitating whether to kill him or not.
Thinking if he should fight or go.
Wondering if he could continue hurting Lucy.

Her happiness or his happiness...

"You've fought for too long, Zeref. I think it's time for you to go."

Zeref turned slowly to see who talked. He smiled to himself. He's gotten this far... Why should he back out?

"Gray..."

•°Meanwhile Lucy°•

As Lucy, Natsu and Happy ran(Fly) their way to the guild, Lucy was doubting.

Every step she takes was getting harder for her. For she knew once they reach the guild... All will be over. Zeref will die... The war would end.

She's happy for that... But a part of her doesn't want to continue. A part of her wants to cry knowing Zeref would die. Lucy herself wants to cry for him... But she knows once she shed a tear for him... Everything will go south for her life.

Natsu ran inside while Lucy just stood there staring. She swore she saw Zeref smiling... A sincere one, at least before Natsu tackled Gray.

"Lucy, could you take Gray to your side so he can patch up."

Lucy couldn't move any closer. She just stood there staring at Zeref.

Happy seemed to notice that both of them weren't acting normal so he decided to grab Gray as Natsu jumps on Zeref.

Natsu was surprised at how easy he laid a punch on his face and how he was sent flying.

When Zeref recovered from the damage. He stood up and continued staring at you.

"Can you hear me?! Lucy, Gray, Happy! If you're in the guild leave immediately."

"What why?"

"What about Natsu!?"

"Please leave... Believe in Natsu... And me."

"Fine!" Gray groaned.

"Natsu don't lose!" Happy cheered.

As the two ran, Lucy just stood there staring at the fight.

"Lucy, let's go!!"

"I'll follow... Go ahead."

-Zeref's POV-

Just wait a little more...

I'm almost there...

Natsu and I just exchanged attacks for through whole fight.

Gray and Happy had left and Lucy just stood there staring.

"Slumber..."

I heard a mumble. I froze realizing who it was.

"No..." A tear escaped my eye without me noticing.

"Father, I'm happy I made it in time!"

I glanced at Lucy and saw Invel behind her smirking.

"Rahkeid... Please know that I love you..." Rahkeid froze upon hearing those words, and looked at me with disbelief. "But, I've gone this far to back out..."

"Father?"

"I'm so sorry..."

I lifted my hand and then looked at Lucy's direction.

The next thing I saw... It was Rahkeid falling on the cold hard ground.

"Wh-what? B-but father..."

I slowly sat beside him as tears rolled down my face. I wiped his away and forced a smile.

"I had to... I'm sorry. Know that we both loved you..."

"It has to be me... Doesn't it..." He chocked.

"I want to be with her... Please understand..."

The moment Rahkeid closed his eyes... Was the moment I turned him to ashes.

Then as Invel said...

A bright light the covered her.

Her skin was slowly fading showing her bones. Her chocolate eyes turning pale.

But before she became a walking skeleton. It stopped. The bright light disappeared.

Lucy walked up to me and shook her head.

"Otto... You've figured it out... I'm sorry. I told Mavis to lie..."

"No... Tsuma... Don't go... Please."

"I'm hurt. I'm disappointed. You're nothing but desperate."

"I needed you..."

"We could have lived this current life. I loved you even when I didn't remember you... Baka..."

As Natsu was about to wake up. Lucy passed out and she was back to normal.

~~~
O/C/N

Yoooooo! This was a short chapter!!

I was so boredddd.

In my country Christmas is coming up~

And do I have a reader who plays

Mobile Legends?

Add me!!!

O/C succs but... Good enough!

IGN: MalfoyDraco'sTrash
ID: 147527729(3150)

Yeah!! Add me!!

BTW............... If you're rich in the game... Lease give me a skin😂 I am shameless!

You're not required don't worry... It's just recommend...

Anyways story!
|Spoiler From Manga|

Should I continue to the part where they fight Acnologia or end it at when Zeref dies?

Please help me with this part!

Vote!
Comment!
Share!
This story!

I wuv u all!!!!!!!!!

AUTHOR OUT!!!!!