27TH CHAPTER!!!

O/C:

So! According to the manga I'll start this story at chapter 444! Yes I skipped it. Welp, here it goes!!!

=Lu-Chan's PoV=

"Hey who was that gal'?" I asked as if I'm surprised. What I met her already! Brandish was the name~ The dude I don't know.

"Well the dude called her Brandish so...yeah." 

"Anyways lets all go."

"ANYONE MISSING?!"

I was hanging out with Natsu rubbing his back. But...

"What the?!?!"

"Its fine its my...magic."

"Little heads up won't hurt ya Mest!"

"YAY!! Not a vehicle!"

"So where are we?"

"Underwater..."

"Why are we here?"

"I need to meet someone here."

"What a weird place to meet."

"Underwater temple maybe?"

"Hello..."

"SOMEONE'S HERE!!"

"I-Its Angel!!"

"Why is she wearing a bathing suit."

"Why are you wearing nothing!?"

"So do you know where master is...?"

"Of course~"

=Makarov's PoV=

"His majesty has returned!!"

"Its been a year!!"

"Oh he's here! Do you wish to meet his majesty?"

"Sure."

"Haist...he never age."

"Hu---wait...what..."d

Z-Zeref... I felt shivers. But I noticed he was grasping on a piece of paper. He's not a clean freak...right?

"His majesty when will she be back?" I heard someone ask.

She?

H-He smiled...

"Soon...she'll be back just few more days..."

Then we waited at the gates. But I couldn't help eavesdropping.

"It appears you mood is better my lord?"

"Who wouldn't anytime soon she'll remember. Your mom will come back home..."

"Are you that confident?"

"Of course she promised. You do know she never breaks her promise."

"My lord, I can't wait for the day that we talk to her as her real self. When will that day come?"

"During the war. So I want to assign people to guard her during that time."

"Understood. No finger can touch the skin of hers."

"By the way if you could...please make sure that I face against Natsu. Where's Larcade?"

Then we finally decided to go in.

"Could you leave us alone please?"

"So are you the emperor or Zeref."

"Can't I be both? But if I can't be both I choose Zeref."

He did a little explanation.

"Why do this for Lumen Histoire?"

"Who told you that? By the way no need to hide the true meaning."

"So it's finally come full circle. You're after fairy heart 'cause you're Zeref."

"You're partly correct. I am after it 'cause its the only thing that can make her remember ASAP. Without her I'm nothing. That's why I still follow her. Though I can't go near her anymore. So please do me a favor if ever they let you out...take care of her. Keep her away from the heart if I'm far."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. So no negotiation I don't want war."

"I'm afraid there are no negotiation. The true leader of dragons will rise soon. Keep her away from Acnologia."

"You're not talking about Mavis right? But...no. I won't hand over first to you!"

"Then I'll take her forcefully!" He attacked me. "Mavis ruined our life! And I would never...forgive her. She stole everything from her. And she's taking credits! She's lucky Lucy fogave her. But I would never do so."

"W-Wait...L-Lucy?"

"Yes. Lucy Heartfilia...But you know...I might spare you. You did raise Natsu. But he might go looking for me if I won't. Of course Lucy will come too. Then It's decided. Last words?"

"Y-You demon..."

"You must be referring to Natsu. Well goodbye." 

I felt someone's arm wrapped me. But I swear he's power got low. Before I got away I saw him mouth some words.

'Lucy...Natsu...you're here huh.'

Then I was in front of them.

"You guys..."

"Ze-Zeref was There!"

"ZEREF!" Natsu yelled.

But I stared at Lucy her eyes was widen as if she wants to cry. Lucy...I-Is it true? I also looked at Natsu.

Natsu? Lucy? Is it true?

First master Mavis Vermillion....is it true?

=Zeref's POV=

I missed her so much. I can only see her from a far. 

Natsu...Lucy...can you come home soon please?

Then I felt her power again.

"Mavis...stay away. I mean what I said to Makarov. I will never forgive you."

I stared at the sky. "I will get the heart and make her remember. So stay away."

~~