Chapter 41

-Lucy's POV-

We finished defeating Jacob. Right now I'm with Natsu and Happy who's visiting Brandish.

"So this is what emperor meant when he said don't take this guild lightly. But I believe this is the end. The eighth month is coming."

"Eighth month?"

"August is known as 'Time of gathering calamities'. August is the month that is feared the most."

-Mavis's POV-

I forgot...does Lucy need my body or the lacrima?

"Why are we here again?"

"As so you know that thing over there is my body."

"Zeref's after that for Hisui yes I know."

"I finally figured it out. A strategy that will defeat Zeref. I can't tell you the details yet but, as for now we need to get that body out as soon as possible."

"Wait, are you saying?!"

"If my calculations are correct yes that body is alive."

"How are we going to get it out?"

"Fairy Glitter..."

"Are you saying I have to attack you?!"

"Yes, do it for the world Cana. Only four people can cast Fairy Glitter, you're the best option."

"Who are the others?"

"Me, Zera, and the one who thou--- I mean the one who I thought, Lu--- Hisui!" Dammit! Stop spilling Mavis! "Hisui can't use this spell until she remembers."

"No way! Its to risky! I-I won't do this! I---"

"Cana! We have no choice. Do you want to loose this war?!"

"B-But..."

"No more buts...do it." I hope Lucy needs the lacrima...please need the lacrima!

-Lucy's POV-

"I'll go to the east!"

"I'm going too!"

"Where ever Natsu goes I'm going!"

"I'll have to decline to your request. I am sorry."

"What so are we going to wait for the enemy to waltz here?!"

"We're talking about the strongest springgan 12!"

"You're wrong." 

We all turned to see Brandish. Wait she's here! We could get information!

"What do you mean? Someone is stronger than August?"

"Of course there is...there ARE I should say. His father and his mother...and the queen. But we're talking baout twelve so I'll go back to that topic. The better explanation about August is strongest individual."

"What the?! Who let you out?!"

"I did..."

"Strongest individual?"

"Everyone thinks he's the strongest among the twelve... but there is someone same tittle as him...August is the strongest male then she's the strongest female...Eileen Belserion."

For some reason I feel familiar with the name...

"So you'll share the information now?"

"Just this one time. I am only doing this since I am at debt to Lucy. So I'll try to negotiate with August for you."

"Negotiate?"

"Except for Eileen there are no other mages who can stand up to August. In Eileen's case only two people can talk out with her...one is emperor who's obviously excluded in the choices, and queen who still needs to remember. So in her case you'll need to fight. But with August I might be able to talk things out with him."

"Really?! Safee! We'll just get ready to defeat Eileen!"

"Why can't you just remind queen? I'm sure emperor will respect queen's choice if she'd rather stay somewhere far from him."

"We have no idea who she is...do you?"

"Unfortunately the only once who know is Eileen, August, Jacob, Invel, and God Serena. Emperor just told us names that must not get hurt..."

"Maybe one of those are the queen!"

"I don't know...We address everyone in that list queen or king."

"Does he want to get her or what?!"

"The list contains all dragon slayers, all heartfilia, Hisui, and Erza."

"Well it seems like you all failed your mission on not getting them hurt. most people on the list are heavily injured."

"We...don't know what they look like we are sorry..." 

We all sweat dropped.

"Then its decided! I'll take down August!"

I hit Natsu's head.

"Haven't you been listening?!"

"To what?"

"I just remembered! What about Acnologia?!"

"Oh...right."

"He isn't in any team."

"Can anyone defeat him at all?"

"Of course. All the dragon slayers might...but that's very unlikely since they're all fighting right now and giving everything they've got."

"So you're last resort would be bring everyone on the list  to the lacrima hoping one of them is the queen. But from what I heard...the moment queen remembers everyone in 500 meters radius that doesn't know she's the queen will die. That's why emperor wants to be there the moment she remember to cast a barrier to lessen the possible casualties."

"What the?"

~~~