CHAPTER 48

-LUCY'S POV-

"I am not allowed to tell you..."

"For Pete's sake Zeref! You went into war to get me and now I'm here you won't even tell me why I'm here?!?

"Lucy... Please understand. I just want you and Natsu back..."

"No! I will not understand!" I looked on th ground. "Everyone I love is out there dying because of you! For you and your dumb wife! Why do we have to suffer for this?! Why do I have to suffer?!" I can see that Zeref was hurt by the words I said. "If you do love the person you're looking for... Stop looking for her. There's a reason why she ran away! She's probably sick of you and your games! She hates you that's what I think!"

I saw a tear drop from his eye. It got me off guard. I'm now feeling guilty.

"I don't care... I want it to come from her mouth...form her own words."

All of a sudden I was back at the battle field.

"You don't know her. You don't have the rights to say that."

"My journey was fun. I love my guild. Thanks for all the time. I have no regrets...all of you be well..."

"Stop!!!" I heard before light consumed me.

Then as soon as the light fade out... Master had died.

I fell down on my knees and started crying.

Tears were filled in my eyes. I couldnt here anything as if I turned deaf.

"Is this what you wanted?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

Getting everyone's attention, especially First's.

"Why... are you here?" She asked.

"She's a mem---"

"THIS ALL HAPPENED THANKS TO YOU! WHY THE HECK ARE YOU MOURNING OVER HIM?! YOU DID THAT! IF YOU HAVEN'T COME HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE!!"

"Shut up!" I don't care if she's the first master.

"Lucy, What's happening?"

"Erza..." I looked around and didn't saw Natsu around. "Natsu..." He's part of this.

Then I heard explosions. I quickly ran towards there with Erza.

"What do you two think you're doing?!" She yelled the moment she stopped their attacks.

"Erza...." They both mumbled.

"I love you guys with all my heart..."

"Gray-sama! Juvia is fine..." Gray then tried to rush towards her but fell.

Natsu then stood up to go after Gray and fell as well. Luckily I was fast enough to catch him. "Natsu, that's enough..."

"Lucy... you're safe..." He mumbled before passing out.

I then felt a very intimidating amount of magic near by.

"My queen, I suppose my Lord has freed you."

"She looks like Erza..."

"Irene! Go away!"

"Awee my queen you see... The moment you met my Lord and it didn't stop the war means... You're an... Enemy..." I heard her sob a little. "Why did you have to resist? Everything was done... I didn't have to fight you... Nor her..." She turned towards Erza.

"Who are you?! Lucy, how do you know her? Who is she?"

"She works for Zeref... She's the only one who stands a chance against August according to Brandish... She's Irene Belserion one of the 12."

"That's not all... I am also you, you are me... Erza, nice knowing you..." Irene smirked. We don't stand a chance against her... We're all broken how are we going to do this?
~~~