Chapter 14

-THIRD PERSON POV-

"OK, now let us see the top 8 racers!! Which guild do you think are part of the top 8?!"

As people cheer on their winning guild contestant shrug. 

Zeref's team was just waiting and guessing where Lucy's team are. While Lucy is trying to figure out a weird presence and strong magic she's feeling. 

"Z... is she even here or you're just hopping she is?"

"Shut up she's here Maria! I know she's here...and she knows I am too."

Lucy seem unfocused and drawing her attention to the door of the first one to finish.

-Lucy's POV-

"Now for the top 8 racers!! For 8th place we have FAIRY TAIL TEAM A!!!!!" After the pumpkin shouted our team we all went outside and stuffs then got thrown on our way. Natsu blocks me causing him to get hit instead of me.

"STOP THAT!" It was the whole guild who yelled. Why are the S-class and Juvia not there? Well I do know Guildarts won't be here and Mystogan is back a Edolas. Wonder why...

"Now for the 7th place! QUATRO CEBERUS!! 6th Lamia Scale!! 5th Blue Pegasus!! 4th Mermaid Heels!! 3rd...oh my...." Then the pumpkin sigh. "FAIRY TAIL TEAM B!!!" 

"WHAT?!" We allyelled. 

"Is that allowed?!" Other teams yelled 

"Think so! Now 2nd place is...SABERTOOTH ?!" People started mumbling about stuffs.

"And first one is...Sacred Darkness?"

-Zeref's POV- 

"Too much for not drawing anyone's attention..." 

"No my fault!"

"If you two won't shut up I'll shut you up!"

Lucy was just staring at us...more like me. I smiled at her and started to walk toward her.

"WHOA! DON'T GET TO EXITED TO TALK TO HER Z!" Ice said as if he was panicking.

"Now for the first game is!? HIDDEN! In this game, the participants are sent to different locations in a town magically created, which is filled with clones of the competitors. Mages win 1 point when they attack another competitor. Mages lose 1 point if they are attacked by another competitor or if they attack a clone. 10 seconds after being attacked, the Mage will respawn in a different area of the city. Restarts can happen as many times as necessary until the time limit is reached. The winner is the Mage that has the most points after 30 minutes. So participant of Hidden please step up!"

"OK! Who's going?" 

"Ice you go."

"What ever you say!"

"OK! PARTICIPANTS ARE BETH VANDERWOOD OF MERMAID HEELS, EVE TEARM OF BLUE PEGASUS,  GRAY FULLBUSTER OF FAIRY TAIL TEAM A, JUVIA LOCKSER OF FAIRY TAIL TEAM B, LYON VISTA OF LAMIA SCALE, JAGER OF QUATRO CEBERUS, RUFUS LORE OF SABERTOOTH, AND ICE XEN OF SACRED DARKNESS!! "

"THEN LET THE HIDDEN BEGIN! OH RIGHT!!"

The a weird structure appeared and screen. There were clones of participants around the structure. I sigh I really don't care if I win or lose... I just want to see Lucy. Wonder if she's great now. 

I looked at Lucy and saw her looking at me. I gave her a smile and she quickly looked away. Someday...

~~~

A/N

Sorry for late update! I hoped you liked it!!

Vote. Comment.Share 

Sorry for mistakes!

PS they changed looks too! Dunno what they looked like sarreh just imagine!

AUTHOR OUT!!