(håp+€® ㅣ3

Chapter 13

-Lucy's POV-

"Be back at the lodge before 10 PM ok?!"

"Ye Ma'am!" We said at the same time then we got separated.

As usual I'm with Natsu.

"Lucy, can we grab some food for a sec?"

"Sure!" Natsu then left me with Happy.

Then I saw a huge crowd. I did my best to squeeze in so I can see what's happening.

"Sting? Rogue? Frosh? Lector?" I said as I saw them.

"LUCY!" They said in union. They tackled me with hug causing the crowd to whisper.

"Lucy where did you go?!" I heard Happy yelled.

"I need to get going guys sorry!" I ran to them as fast as I could. "Natsu! Happy! Lets go!" We ran and go to many stalls. But every move I make I feel like we're being watched....I'M being watched.
a
-Zeref's POV-

"Z, what are we going to do next?"

"Historia, isn't obvious that all we are going to do is stalk Lucy?"

I glared at Ajeel. "Not so quite Jelea. We will also execute you if you won't shut your mouth!"

"S-sorry Z..."

"So childish of you Maria." Ajeel yelled. We looked at Maria who was poking the mirror.

"Will all of you go faster?! We still need to find our room!" I yelled. They were all being annoying while we still need to find Lucy. We walked and walked and walked then we arrived in front of our room. "Be back here before 10 OR ELSE!"

"YES SIR. Z!" They said in union. Then we parted. Ajeel and Dimaria went together while Invel and Nein.

"So Natsu, what time is it?"

"9:30 why?"

"We got 30 minutes left."

"For what?"

"To find Happy."

Natsu...Lucy...They're here. Without me knowing I smiled. But my smile turned into frown when I saw Lucy and Natsu hugging. WHY DID THEY HUG?! THAT'S NOT NEEDED!

"Sir. Z we got 30 minutes left I think we should come back."

"Hey, you guys!" We looked at the one who shouted. It was Happy he was pointing at me. " Your friend took my fish!"

I looked at Nein who was holding a fish. "HISTORIAN GIVE IT BACK! I'm sorry for what he did." Nein gave the fish back to Happy. When Happy left I looked at Nein and Invel.

"Since when did you like fish?"

"Shut up!"

"You two lets go to the room!"

So we made our was to our room.

-Lucy's POV-

"NATSU,HAPPY FASTER! ERZA'S GOING TO BE SOOOOOOO MAD!" We are running as fast a we could to our room. Its already 9:57.

"Lucy! Nastu! Happy!"

"Gray!" We said in union.

"Ready to get scolded?"

We went in our room and saw Wendy and Erza sleeping.

"WAKE UP WE GOT 1 MINUTE TO GET READY!!" I yelled.

Wendy fell off her bed while Erza sat up straight.

Erza changed clothes and took a deep breath.

"So are you guys ready?!"

"Hell yeah!"

"Let us win this!!!"

A earthquake occur causing us to run all the way to the balcolony. And saw a floating stairs. Then a huge ball of maze showed up. A hologram appeared. A hologram of a pumpkin head dude.

"Now let me explain what to do!"

~~~
A/N

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I UPDATED IT!!!

I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE IT BUT THEN THIS CAME OUT!

So Wendy is here not Elfman! Don't worry I will make sure to make it good!

Vote
Comment
Share

Sorry for
Wrong grammar
Wrong spelling
and
Late update.

Hop you liked it!!

Waiting for the ships!

My friend wants to have a fairy tail fan FB friend please add her!

Username: Athena Sigua 

AUTHOR OUT!!!!!! 💗