Chapter !*

Chapter 18~

~Lucy's POV~

"For the third day!! We will play Pandemonium!!  The rules of the game are simple, each competitor will go in one by one and fight a number of monsters for points. They can select how many monsters the will fight thanks to the Challenge Right but are warned that monsters they get will be randomized. When asked what happens if they lose, the judge states that their previous victories will still be counted but the current round will be null and voided. The game is set go on until all 100 monsters are defeated or everyone's Magic Power runs out. Now contestants step up!!!"

I sighed. I looked over the sacred darkness' team and saw Z staring at me. They have the same name. I swear that Z and MY Z is the same person...I got this feeling. 

"Oi Luce!"

"Eh? What is it?"

"OK!! PARTICIPANTS ARE MILLIANA  OF MERMAID HEELS, HIBIKI LATES OF BLUE PEGASUS, ERZA SCARLET OF FAIRY TAIL TEAM A, CANA ALBERONA OF FAIRY TAIL TEAM B, JURA NEEKIS OF LAMIA SCALE, NOBARLY OF QUATRO CEBERUS, ORBA NANAGEAR OF SABERTOOTH, AND HISTORIAN OF SACRED DARKNESS!! " The pumpkin paused " In order to decide who goes first, numbers are drawn by each participant."

~Time skip'Historian got 8'~

Everyone is still triggered by the score Cana got. Even I am! That move...seems familiar. I shook my head.  I looked at Historian. He was looking at Z. Z is frozen clenching his fist. I saw Z mouth some words while Historian nods.

Historian just walked to it and hit it lightly. He got 1...

~Last battle!!~

"As for the last battle!! Ice Xen VS Gray Fullbuster!!"

~Ice's POV~

"Ice...He's from Fairy Tail so he must be though too. Don't make the same mistake Jelea did. NEVER use magic." Lord  Zeref reminded me.

"But Z...you said it yourself he's though. I can't just wait for the time!!"

"Ice don't talk back to Z!!" Neinhart said.

I sighed. "I got no choice do I?" I looked over lord Zeref. Why are you doing this lord Zeref? Can't you be a part from lord Lucy? I looked over lord Lucy she was giving lord Zeref a look as if she knows him. I just shook my head and got ready for the fight.

~Lucy's POV~

I was watching Gray and Ice fight when I remembered something...AGAIN!

~LE TING!~

"Sumimasen. Watashinohaha o mita koto ga arimasu ka?" A kid asked.

"Ah! G-gomen I don't know Japanese that much! Watashi wa nihongo o umaku hanasemasen?"

"Hahaha! Why are you asking? Your supposed to tell the kid! Do you even know what that means Lu-chan?Eigo ga wakari masuka?"

"Iie wakari masen."

"Otto! What is he saying???"

"I won't know if you'll be noisy! Nan desuka?"

"Omo...Watashinohaha o mita koto ga arimasu ka?"

"Otto what did he say?"

"Have you seen my mom!"

"Ohhh...How would I know?!"

~Another memory~

"Otouto!!" Someone yelled. "Where are you?!"

"Otto...calm down..."

"Calm down?! Tsuma, Otouto is missing!! How can I calm down?!"

"I-I----"

"Urusai!"

"Gomen...." I felt a tears escape my eyes. Then I ran away.

"Ani!! Ane!!!" I heard someone yelled it was crying.

"Otouto?"

"A-Ane!?" Then he ran to my arms. And cried on my chest.

"Otto/Ani!" We yelled in union.

~END~

"Its...a draw?" I heard the pumpkin said.

What was that...It made no sense?

'Lu-Chan...'

'Eh? Mavis right?'

'Hai! Do you know me now?'

'By name yes.'

'I'll help you remember.'

'Nani?'

~~~

A/N

So okie the ting doesn't make sense!! It will soon make sense dunt worri!!

Anyways its 12:00 here! OMFG my dad's going to kill me so yeah

votecommentshare

ships

AUTHOR Out