39

-Lucy's POV-

Panting heavily running to east. The 4 wizard saints can't take them down...how am I going to help?! 

Running as fast as I can. Finally I successfully reached the destination. I saw the four laying on the ground. 

I felt a power behind me. I turned around to see no one... but it was behind me again. I turned my head to my surprise it was...Acnologia. God Serena was down.

"Lu-Chan!?" I heard Acnologia yelled.

"E-Ehh?" The 5 of us yelled in surprise. 

"Lu-Channnnnn!!" Acnologia ran to me and pulled me in a hug. 

"What the?!"

"Emperor is going to be furious..."

"Lu-Chan, I feel so happy that you'll be here with me when I do it!"

"Wh-What is going on?!" Acnologia started treating me the way Gajeel treated Lily before.

The 4 wizard saints stared with disbelief. The 2 from Zeref's troop were doing something.

"Ac...No...Lo...Gia...." I felt dark aura behind Acnologia. He turned around with me still in his arms. 

"Omo, isn't this great! I have the dark wizard here."

"Get over here. Now."

"Why should I? Who gave you rights to order me? I only follow what Lu-Chan tells me."

"Lucyyyyyyy, tell him to go here!" Zeref pouted. 

"What the hell is going on here?!" The 4 wizard saints.

Zeref himself pulled one of my arm, while Acnologia had my other. It was a tug of war.

"Lu-Chan is my queen!"

"No! Let her decide!" 

"Lu-Chan, he's being mean! Tell him to go away."

"No way! You're the mean one!"

"Then lets handle things like a man then!"

"Fine! No magic!"

"Can someone explain this to me?!"

"Shut up!" The 2 yelled.

Finally they let go of me.

Now the 2 scariest and well known mages are having a physical hand to hand combat. I was expecting something special on their fight but...it's like Natsu and Gray's rivalry fight.

I took the chance to escape. I summoned Loki.

"Lucy-Chan~" He winked and pulled my hips.

"Gra----"

"Stay.Away.From.My.Lucy." Loki and I felt deadly glares from our side. It was the two mages.

"W-Well it looks like I am not welcomed. See ya later! I'm just gonna go ahead!" Then he vanished.

The two raced toward me and I ran. I ran as fast as I could.

"Lucy, is mine!"

"No she's mine!"

"I'm her husband!"

"I'm the king! You're an emperor go find yourself an empress! That is my queen!"

Wait are they fighting over me...? I stopped and glared at them. They also stopped and gulped.

"What the hell is going on?!" I yelled at their faces. In panic the two explained in chorus. For some reason I felt like I have the power to control these two. I hit their heads.

"Lu-Chan... I'm sorry I got you mad!!" Acnologia  cried...with tears...

"Lucy, it-it was h-his fault!!!" Zeref pointed at Acnologia while crying.

"Are you children?! You two are the most terrified mages in the world and I made you cry with just a hit?!"

"We're sorry! We'll make up. Don't be mad!" The two shook hands and hugged each other.

"Stay away from me! If you follow me I'll never talk to you!"

Then I ran back to the guild. They are weird!

-Zeref's POV-

"This is your fault!"

"No it's yours!"

We glared at each other."

"You know what, continue leading your war! I don't care! Just don't get Lu-Chan hurt or I'll ruin your plan!"

"You don't need to say that! I'll do that anyways!"

"Shut up!"

"No you shut up!"

~~~
O/C

This chapter makes no sense....I just wanted to have fun with rivalry!

AUTHOR OUT!!!