Chapter 2

-10 years old Lucy POV-

"Ohayo minna!" Natsu yelled as soon as he got in.

A armoured girl with Scarlett hair. "Natsu, who's this cute girl?"

"Hey Flamebrain! Who's this gal?" A half naked boy joined in. He has dark blue hair and the stamp I saw on  the girl's hand was on his chest though it was color blue.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ICE PRINCESS?!" Natsu snapped back to the half naked guy. Why is this place...so...so familiar?

The Scarlett haired girl hit Natsu and the half naked guy. "You two idiots better stop fighting in front of a guest! Now Natsu who is this?"

I felt uncomfortable so I summoned Plue even though I just drew him. Plue climbed up to my arms so I carried him like a baby. Happy then went on Natsu's head and slept.

"Well Erza, this is Lucy Heartfilia! Lucy this is Erza Scarlett." He said pointing at the Scarlett haired girl. "And this is Ice princess." He said pointing at the half naked boy.

"Nice too meet you." I said and bowed. As I lift my head I saw Natsu and Ice princess fighting.

Erza the walked up too me. "His name is not Ice princess, its Gray Fullbuster."

"Oh, OK..."

"DID I JUST HEARD SOMEONE SAID HEARTFILIA?!" Then a blue haired girl approached me with a white haired girl too.

"Yeah! I did!" That's when I remembered I ran away home... I...I actually miss dad.

"Did you know that Heartfilia is the richest family in the WHOLE WORLD I think. Mrs. Heartfilia AKA Lyla was one of the most famous celestial wizard she have almost all keys. But she died I don't know how and when. Mr. Heartfilia AKA Jude, then focused on making money. The heir of the Heartfilia family was never even seen NOT EVEN ONCE. No one body knows if it's name. As far as I know yesterday is his or her birthday. I knew that because I heard Ms. Lyla...I was a big fan of her. She said 'Today is my little angel's birthday. I need to give her a gift!' Hehehe I was lost when I saw her that time." The blue haired girl said.

A tear escaped my eyes. "Staker?" The white haired asked the blue haired.

"Oh, Lucy this is Lissana and Lev----WHAT THE HECK WHY ARE YOU CRYING?!"

I suddenly fell on my knees. "I... *sob* I miss mom." I wiped my eyes with the back of my eyes. I heard a voice in my head 'Don't cry...Lucy you know I hate it when I see you cry. Do you think your mom will be happy to see you like that? What ever happens I'm here for you... always at your shadows. Sorry I can't show up though. I'm Z Dragneel by the way.' 'Am I going crazy?! WAHHH I hear voices in my head a VERY familiar one!! And wait what Z Dragneel?' 'No Lucy, your not crazy. Z Dragneel is short term of my name. And I've known you VERY VERY VERY well. And you know me VERY VERY VERY VERY well. I need to go no worries I will still watch you.'

"OI LUCY!" When I heard Natsu yelled I got back to reality.

"H-huh?"

"I said why did you cry bout your mom?"

"Mom died I don't know why... after she gave me A-Aquarius *sob* she left. When I summoned Aquarius, mom came back saying good bye she lost almost all of her keys saying a name I forgot who. That's all I can remember...*sob*"

"Wait... Aquarius is a gold celestial key of Lyla Heartfilia how did you have it?" Levy asked curiously.

"I'm Lucy Heartfilia...*sob*" I showed her a picture of my mom that I always bring with me. Then I stopped crying.

"Oh! YOU'RE  THE HEIR OF HEARTFILIA?!" Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lissana, and Levy yelled getting everyone's attention.

"A Heartfilia is here?!" Yelled by everyone in the guild.

A old man came out of nowhere. "Heartfilia?!" He yelled.

Wait... "Makarov Dreyar, Yuri Dreyar's father, Laxus Dreyar's Grandfather. One of the 10 wizard saints. Your position so far is third if I'm not mistaken." I explained while pointing at him. I did a few research.

"Are you really a Heartfilia?" Master asked.

"Ye---" I didn't finished what I was saying when my phone rang.

"Hello?"

(LUCY, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!!?)

"Dad, can't I have a late birthday?! I just want to celebrate it. You always forget bout my birthday since mom died!"

(YOU'RE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTION LUCY!)

"Dad, I think I shouldn't even call you that I think you're just a old man too busy to deal with his daughter! I don't need money dad...I want to be happy with you..." I then started crying.

(TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE AND YOUR COMING HOME!)

"How bout a deal? I stay for 1 week here then you can pick me up. This is my plan since you kicked me out of your office yesterday." I said while wiping my tears away.

(I'll accept the deal after one week you'll stay here. Until your 23th birthday.) I ended the call and stood up like nothing happened.

"Sorry bout that..." I said while bowing.

I felt everyone's eyes are on me. The door kicked open. "HEY, OLD MAN!" When I turned around I saw.

"Gildarts Clive right?" I asked the man that came in.

"Oh, what's a Heartfilia doin here?"

"How'd ya know?" Natsu asked. Everyone went back to what so every they were doing.

"Well kid, I was lost. I thought it was a forest . Turned out it was Heartfilia's garden. This fair lady escorted me the way out of the forest like garden 2 years ago."

"Levy, I guess your wrong." Gray said while fighting with Natsu. I saw Erza fighting with a girl. Lissana said it was her sister Mira Jane.

"Ice princess let go of me!"

I just feel so out of place there so I went out of the guild to roam around Fiore.

~~~
A/N:

How is it so far?

A friend of mine said there will be MILLIONS of haters to this story cause it's not NaLu. Sorry _ _" no worries I'll create other fanfics I ship Lucy to almost all boys so I might create a fanfic of Lucy with all boys.

My story is not full of FT fanfic BTW I'll create others too.

Choose which one should be next?

A.) NaLu (Natsu)
B.) GrayLu (Gray)
C.) StingLu (Sting)
D.) RoLu (Rouge)
E.) LoLu (Loki)
F.) LaLu (Laxus)
G.) CoLu (Cobra/Eric)
H.) MidLu (Midnight)
I.) JaLu (Jackal)
J.) HiLu (Hibiki)
K.) GaLu (Gajeel)
L.) Customize (PS Lucy ship only teehee sorry)

Sorry for typos and wrong grammar

Vote

Comment

Share

<3