ae 36~

-Lucy's POV-

"What's happening...? I seriously want to fight and help..."

"Lucy, first master is calling for you."

"Ehh...b-but..."

"She wants to talk to you outside the guild."

I looked down on the ground and staggered. 

I don't think I can continue...

Without noticing I realized I was out. I slapped both of my cheeks, took a deep breath then gulped. 

"First, you called me out?" I turned to my left.

"I'm at your right Lucy."

"Ri-right! I-I knew that..."

She gave a loud sigh. "Makarov watch over for a minute! Lucy, follow me. We'll be going to a forest."

"Forest?"

"Yes, now follow me come on..."

"Uh...how?"

"Oh...right. Uhm...you! what's your name?"

"Me? Oh I'm...Romeo Conbolt."

"Great, could you come over here?" He ran towards us and stood by me. "Would you min if you follow us? What ever you see and hear is kept a secret. We'll trust you."

"A-a secret mission?!"

"Shh...yes it is...its s class secret don't tell anyone...OK?" He gave a cheeky grin and nodded.

I followed Romeo as he follows Mavis. Where are we? It feels like we're going farther deep in the forest.

"First where are we going?"

"Oh who am I kidding I need to go back fast! You two hold hands will ya'?" We did what we were told and then the surrounding changed. What the...?

"Whoah!" Romeo exclaimed. I fell on my knees feeling a bit off. My head hurts so bad. "Lucy-san!" 

"I'm fine.."

"Why is this place so trashed? Its like no one's been here for...I don't know 400 years!"

"Romeo could you check every houses if there's someone around." Romeo saluted then left.

"What's here? Where are we."

"Lucy, I can't take it anymore. I-I...My guilt is killing me! Please...so I'm going to do something that'll lessen my guilt."

"Huh...?"

"Memoire..."

All of a sudden I went cold. Everything went black.

Then I saw some light. It was fuzzy. I finally opened my eyes.

"Otto, there's a survivor! Are you OK?" I looked up and in my surprise...I saw myself. 

"What?! Where am I?! What's happening?!" I panicked.

"What's your name?"

"M-Mavis...Mavis Vermilion. Please save Zera! I-I'll do anything!"

"Otto! Otouto come here fast! Will ya!?"

"Why are you in a hurry?" Is that...Zeref?

"Well I don't know maybe because they're heavily injured!?"

"Onii-chan is baka... haha."

"What?! What do you mean? Look at what you did Lucy!"

"Get your lazy butt here both of you now!!"

W-What's happening...

Then I confirmed...It was Zeref...and...Natsu?

"Natsu what the hell are you doing here!?" But he didn't here me.

As the Lucy in front of me healed the girl on my lap. "Who...are you?"

"Oh right! I'm Lucy Heartfilia, These are Zeref Dragneel and Natsu Dragneel. After hearing about Red Lizard we came to aid. How old are you and your friend?"

"We're both 3. You?"

"We...don't really have age."

"What why?"

"Natsu here is just revived, and we're immortal for using dark magic...so yeah we have no idea how old we are..."

"You expect me to believe that you're immortal?"

"Right! I'll give you proof. Zeref get over here I just want to try and kill you for a sec!"

"What?! What I do?"

She pulled out a katana then stabbed Zeref.

"Nee-chan!"

"See he's fine." She gave a smile and kicked Zeref's body.

"Ahh...that's going to leave a mark....it hurts..."

"Bleh! Suffer! Its your fault. Natsu lets go. Zeref take care of those two. We'll take them home until they've recovered. 

"How do you expect me to carry them after you literally stabbed me?!"

"You want me to carry them then?" 

"I'm standing up OK!"

"Nee-chan's the boss!"

"Mavis right? I'm Zeref." 

Then he carried me at his back.

What the heck is happening?!

Then I saw a brighter light. It was so bright I needed to close my eyes.

"Lucy-san! Wake up!"

 The moment I opened my eyes I saw Romeo's face.

"R-Romeo?"

"Lucy-san, are you OK?"

"I guess..."

"First, Lucy-san is awake!"

"Great, lets head back now."

"First, what was that....?"

"Nothing...compared to what you lost because of me."

"What are you saying?"

"Will you forgive me? If I ever ask for your forgiveness? Who am I kidding...of course you will...you're to nice."

"What are you talking about?!"

"I'm talking about the past! The past that I will never let you remember! The past which you promised!"

"What do you mean?!"

"The promise you made with me! At least remember that! Your breaking that promise right now!"

"I have no idea what you're talking about!"

"Well I know everything. I remember every single detail. Memoire..." Romeo started to pass out. Then...they were gone...

They left me. I was alone in that trashed place. I was alone...what the hell is happening?! Where the hell am I?!

"Summon g---"  Wait...where's my keys? 

I-I! 

"Help me please! I'm lost!"

I fell on my knees.

"Help me! I beg you please!!"

Please just help me...I don't like to stay here. 

I stood up and roamed for a minute I might see a clue where I am. I stumbled upon a house that for some reason made me feel at home. The house looked like someone dug out of the pile. I saw an old broken frame...what the... It was a family. it wasn't any other family. Natsu and Zeref was at the photo too...and me...?

W-Why---What---

Just...where am I? What does this place have to do with Zeref, Natsu and me? 

~~~