Chupter Noin-Teyn!

~Lu-chan's POV~

"For the fourth day we will do Naval Battle!!  A participant automatically loses when they leave the sphere and the last person remaining will be the winner, unless there are still two people left during which a five-minute time limit will be given so that both can compete for victory. When this exception occurs, the loser of the match will be awarded the least points. The participants must knock one another outside of the sphere, with points being awarded based on the order in which the players are eliminated. Falling out of the sphere results in the contestant being automatically removed from play for the rest of the event. The last person remaining in the sphere will be the victor, and receive top points. Any form of Magic or technique can be used to assist in knocking rival participants out. When only two participants remain in the ring, a special 5-minute timer will be set. Should one of the participants fall out of the sphere during this time, they will not receive second place, rather they will automatically come last.

Now participants!"

"Erza-chan I want to go!"

"What? Luce are you sure?" Natsu asked. 

"Hai!"

"OK."

 "OK! PARTICIPANTS ARE RISLEY LAW OF MERMAID HEELS, JENNY REALIGHT OF BLUE PEGASUS, LUCY HEARTFILIA  OF FAIRY TAIL TEAM A, JUVIA LOCKSER OF FAIRY TAIL TEAM B, SHERRIA BLENDY OF LAMIA SCALE, MINERVA ORLAND OF SABERTOOTH, Z DRAGMEEL OF SACRED DARKNESS AND UNFORTUNATELY  QUATRO PUPPIES WITHDREW!!"  I looked at Z. He was getting ready for the match.

~A LITTLE SKEP WER Z AND LU-CHAN IS THE ONLI LEP!~

"Oh my I left someone? I was hopping I would be alone with MS. Heartfilia."

"Too bad." Z said.

"Haha I guess you could finish second instead of her~"

"Wha---" But before I could finish Minerva attacked me. One after another. I saw Z trying to stop her.

'Use your power.'

'Wha---I can't! Mavis what do I do?'

'Use your TRUE power.'

'What are you saying?!'

'Remember what I said yesterday? I'll help you remember...'

Then before I could answer I felt very weak. I felt like I'm about to die. The last thing I saw was...

Zeref?

~

"Ane! I heard your supposed to call me giri no otouto and I'm supposed to call you giri no ane..." I looked at my side and saw a pink blob.

"Really? Was it from Mei-chan? Well I call you Otouto 'cause I don't care about the law and even if I didn't 'marry' your Onii-san you're still my brother! No by blood thou'." I said with a smirk.

"Oh really?"  I turned  and saw a black blob and a blonde blob.

"Ani!! Mi-Chan! Mei-Chan!" I heard the pink blob yell. I don't know why but I sweat dropped.

"Otouo tell Onee-san that she'll 'marry' me whether she like it or not so she have no choice but become your sister. After telling her go play around." The pink blob ran away after telling me.

"Lu-Chan when are we going to tell about Mei?"

"I-I...I don't know."

"I'm going to tell him myself."

"Mei-Chan!" We yelled at the same time.

The blonde blob walked over the pink one. And then I saw her glow and then poof...The pink stared running towards us. When it reached us it dove into my chest and cried.

"Otouto..." 

"Ani!*sob*"

"What was her last words?" I asked.

"Don't worry it's not goodbye...thank you for all Natsu-sama  Lucy-sama...Zeref-sama..." 

~

'Now you know...What he meant when he said "Don't you remember me..." That's just some of your memory. It's enough to unleash small amount thou'

~Zeref's POV~

"YOU! You went over the line!!" I yelled.

"Why save her? Tsk...actin' like a hero I see."

"STFU! I'm trying my best not to get my secret spilled. Right now...I don't give a thing about my secret...Don't EVER hurt my girl...I don't like that." My dark aura started surrounding me.

"Z calm down!!!" I heard my team yelled. But I was out of control. 

My disguise is slowly getting removed... when suddenly. Lucy stared glowing...White wings started appearing. A halo formed above her head. Her eye color changed. Her clothes changed. She looked like an angel. Then a tiny demon dragon appeared on her arms. I'm not mistaking... She woke up a small amount of her power...she remembered something.

She went to my direction and leaned.   "Otto, just a quick appearance! I'll be gone soon. I haven't fully remembered yet. Just wait a little longer OK? I'm sure it won't be long." A tear escaped my eye.

"T-Tsuma..." She flashed a smile.

"I'll try to show up again tomorrow. I have a feeling I should. I feel you power outside this ball." 

"M-Matte!"

"Huh?" I removed my necklace and wore it on her. "Otto...I-I can't accept this...i will--"

"Please tsuma...please." She smiled then nod. I jumped off the ball. She's right I can feel my power. 

I watched Lucy fight Minerva. She was too strong for Minerva. Not even END can defeat her. Minerva was one hit left when suddenly...her power disappeared. She fell out of the ball. Natsu and his friend caught her. Everyone was shocked of what happened even Minerva is.

"Uh...M-Minerva Orland of Sabertooth wins...?"

~~~

A/N

Ukah!!! Eth sucks! Is it too soon? Does her flashback makes no sense? I know right!!

I have no idea what I'm typing!! Sooooooo...I...uh...OK!! 

After GmG I'm skipping le story to 1 year later! ya know when Natsu left and Makarov went missin' -Lennyface-

Top 6 ships!

GraTsu(haha might consider it~)

LoLu

GrayLu

LaLu

StingLu?!

RoLu?!

Soooo...I know I'm in a rush of finishing this cause I suk at writing yet I want to riyt anoder wan!

I'm also thinkin' abou other anime~ sooooo the choices are VERI PEW!

Naruto 

Boku No Hero (since I'm haven't read the manga only wtched animu slow UD)

Ouran Highschool Host club

more to come... these 4 are da easiest dats y~

voecommentshare~

soooo... uh...

Bai?

AUTHOR OUT!!!!!