~Filler/Extra~ So some of Lu-chan's flashback make sense~

~Le wedding thing~

~Luce's POV~

"Ane!"

"Oh...hi otouto!"

"Ani want to talk to you hehe..."

"Huh? O...K? Where is he?" He gestured his hand telling me to kneel. I did what he said. Then I was blindfolded. "Eh?" He  grabbed my arm and dragged me. "Natsu where are you taking me!?"

"Ani...She's here!" I heard Natsu say then a giggled.

"Yah Natsu, Zeref what is this?!" I felt Zeref's power coming closer and closer

"Yah Natsu, Zeref what is this?!" I felt Zeref's power coming closer and closer. He slowly removed my blindfold. And saw black rose around us...or was it dead rose? "Zeref what's this? Haha!"

I saw Zeref blush. I tilted my head. "Lu-chan...I-I...I-I-I-I ILOVEYOUPLEASEMARRYMEANDBEWITHMEFOREVER!!"

"What? Slow down will you?"

Natsu sighed. "Ani wants you to be his wife!" He brought out a ring and made his brother kneel while holding the ring. (O/C: You'll see the ring choices at the end~ I can't choose so I''ll make ya choose~)

I froze. "Ze-Zeref you know you can't go outside the fo-forest how are we goin---"

"We can have a unofficial wedding. Just me..Natsu and you." I blushed. "So..."

I gave him a smile and nodded."Hai!"

~~And then le flashback~~

~Le Japaneses ked~

 I was patrolling around the forest. Usually there are missing kids going here and they fear Zeref so I help them out!

  Since I got bored of patrolling I studied Japanese. 

"Watashi wa Lucy to iimasu?" Arg!! I don't understand a thing!! Zeref isn't here so he can't teach me...

"Konichiwa Lu-chan. Kondo issho ni shokuji ni ikimasenka?" I turned around and saw a man.

"Mōshiwakearimasenga, kanojo wa kekkon shite imasu." I turned and saw Zeref glaring at the man and his dark aura surrounding him.

" I turned and saw Zeref glaring at the man and his dark aura surrounding him