The Top 5 Of All!

OMG!!! I just want to thank everyone who's been supporting Forgotten Memories! Sad truth that it ended. No worries O/C will publish more!!!!!! Supperrrrrr thank you to those who motivated me during my depressed times, and seeing how the fans want more of it °^°

Now as promised I'll be writing more stories from the Lucy ships people voted on!
||°•°||
LoLu: Loki X Lucy

Celestial Spirit Queen

Lucy Heartfilia no one except the spirits know who she is

A Celestial Spirit

She's the only spirit capable of summoning. She could summon anything and everything! She's also the only spirit that can roam around the surface with no problem.

But unlike her father, Lucy has a key. The only way for you to obtain her key is by summoning all 12 celestial spirits and sacrificing one of those keys. Finally getting permission from her father she went to the world of mages and joined Fairy Tail as a normal celestial wizard. Hiding her secret. Then she met...Loki.
•°•°
||•°•||
GrayLu: Gray X Lucy

Ur Heartfilia

"Hey Ur, how come you won't tell us your surname?"

"Gray, Lyon, my family threw me out when they realized that I can't wield and carry on the family's power. So I'd rather forget them."
׶׶×

"Mommy, when is aunty going home? I want to play with Ultear!"

"Lucy, aunt Ur is not going home now."

"Why mommy?"

"Ur...can't do what she's supposed to do."

"She's probably building me a snow man again!"

The little girl ran away from her mother's grasp and went to her and Ur's secret place...far from the Heartfilia residents.

"Aunt Ur! Where are you! Let's built an Igloo since you built a snowman without me!"

It was shivering cold. Snow and ice were everywhere.

"Hey kid, you'll die out in the cold! Let me take you somewhere warm." She looked up to see a naked kid.