CHAPTER XV

-Lucy's POV-

"Na-natsu...why is that dude staring at me." I asked Natsu not focusing at Gray's game.

"Huh who?"

I pointed at the dude of Sacred Darkness."I think he's the leader of Sacred Darkness."

"I will crush him if he continue staring at you." The growled.

Why does he looks familiar....Why?

"THE SACRED DARKNESS' ICE XEN HAS DONE NOTHING BUT PROTECT FAIRY TAIL TEAM A'S GRAY FULLBUSTER! WHY WOULD HE DO THAT?!" Wait what?! "AND SABERTOOTH'S RUFUS LORE IS JUST STANDING THERE!!" What the...WHAT'S HAPPENING TO GRAY?!

~AFTER HIDDEN~

"OK, so Sabertooth won. The hidden so what Gray its fine...Its not the end." Then gave him a smile.

"I'm thankful...Ice Xen...he uses Ice make too. Haist now we got no points sorry guys."

"Its fine Gray." Erza said then gave him a smile. 

"NOW FOR THE FIRST BATTLE!! REN AKATSUKI VS ARANA WEBB!!!"

 ~AFTER THE MATCH CAUSE IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN I XD~

"WINNER REN AKASUKI!!" Blue Pegasus won huh. "For the next match!! Its Warcy VS Orga Nanagear!!"

"I will win against you!!" Warcy threaten Orga. Orga just smirk and went position.

 Warcry's eyes immediately begin to fill with tears as he attempts to use his tear magic. He then bursts out crying "One can only become stronger through tears." However, Orga immediately attacks him with a giant sphere of black lightning, defeating him in one strike much to the audience's surprise and joy. Just well most of the audience were happy.

Orga then headed back to his team but Sting nags him for not making the battle more exciting. Haha I couldn't disagree to that. Hearing what Sting commented, Orga turns around and begins to sing, much to the audience's enjoyment. What are they? Why do they enjoy this?! After he sung he went to his guild mates.

'Lucy, I'm sorry'  I thought I heard Z but it wasn't him it has a feminine voice.

'Who are you?' But I didn't got anything in response so I continued watching the match.

"For the next fight!! Mystogan VS Jura Neekis!!" I knew that it was Jellal while Erza and the others just knew. 

~Time skip!! Sarreh~

Everyones jaw dropped while Jellal rolled on the ground. Well I didn't all I did was laugh. All you can hear right now is my laugh and Jellal's sceaming.

"Uh...winner is...Jura Neekis?" The announcer said. Jellal sweat dropped and went to his group while Jura was walking like he doesn't know why he's there. "OK! For the last fight!! Jelea Ranal VS Laxus Dreyar!"

-Zeref's POV-

"Jelea, don't show your sand thing unless its needed OK?!" Maria scold at Ajeel.

"Fine! Mom!" You can note the sarcasm at the last part.

"You two better stop that and you Jelea better go!" I yelled. "Wait where's Historian?"

"Dunno don't care." After Ajeel said that he went to the middle and stood straight.

-Laxus' POV-

I kept hitting him with my lightning until he was covered with smoke. I turned around and smirk. Easy win.

"Hey! You a friend of Lord Lucy?" I was shocked when he popped right in front of me.

"Lucy Heartfilia?" He punched me in the stomach and made me flew.

"Add Lord please."

"What do you need from Lucy?" I saw everyone's eyes on me when it got quiet.

"Please add Lord to that." Said other members of Sacred Darkness. I saw their leader face palmed.

"I don't need anything from lord Lucy. Lord Ze----Z does."

"JELEA, JUST FINISH THIS AND SHUT UP!!" Their leader shouted. The members froze. While the audience got shivers.

"Y-yes My Lord." He raised his hand and the ground started to move.

"NOT LIKE THAT!!!"

"T-TIMES UP!! IT WAS A DR-DRAW!!"

I saw their leader sigh in relief. An motion his hand to make the members follow him.

"He didn't use magic on me." I said as I walk to my guild mates.

-Lucy's POV-

Lord Lucy...? What was that?

'Lucy...' I heard the voice again. The feminine one.

'Who are you?!'

'hahaha you don't remember me? Its me...' She started her laugh was weak it was as if she died. 'Mavis...'

~~~
A/N

BAD UD!! SARREH I don't know how to add fight scenes sorry!!! And ye since Raven tail iz not here I'm replacing them with Sacred Darkness! Surry if u liked Flare I will add her tu if u like 😝.

Vote.Comment.Share if you can!

Waiting for the ships!

BTW After I finished this story I will be doing a teasers of the most voted ships! The top 5 most voted ship! SO far LoLu iz leading xD.

AUTHOR OUWT!~