Prolouge

"LUCY!!!" he yelled "PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!!!" he said in tears

she smiled and said "I'm not leaving Zeref I'm just going to forget about everything but I'll remember it when it's the right time. Your going to help me remember right?" she said with a sad smile

"b-but how will I-I help you remember?" he said between her sobs "W-WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR THE QUEEN OF DRAGON SLAYERS WHY DO YOU NEED TO LEAVE!?????!!!!!!!"

"Because I can't control my power anymore."she said while tear started to fall from her eye but it suddenly turned to ice then melted to water then to vapor

"LUCY, WERE ALMOST 400 YEARS OLD AND YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR POWERS!" he yelled while crying.

"You know it need to happen." she said as her tear do the same it keeps in turning to ice then melting then to water vapor .

"well tell me the truth."

"before mom and dad died they told me everything i need to know." she took a deep breath " mom was the strongest celestial wizard and dad was the king of dragon and dragon slayers. After they met they became friends, fell in love and then got married. Then I was born the first female daughter of a dragon and dragon slaying king. Then I heard that the first daughter of a dragon slayer/dragon is going to be the strongest mage in the whole world it only have 2 weaknesses the important people and transportation. But mom said that I was the only dragon and dragon slayer who is not weak at transportation because I wasn't a full dragon/dragon slayer. But my weakness in transportation is awakening, and the only way to reverse it is to forget my memories be back at my 10 year old body and age with my illusion dad. Don't worry there will be a light that will hit me and a storm will come when I remember every thing the whole world will shake and my memories will be back."

"how long do you still have??" he asked.

"30 minutes."

"let's enjoy that 30 minutes."

like he said they enjoy their 30 minuets but time just go so fast their 30 minutes is almost over. She teleported them to the forest.

"why Lucy?"

"I love you Zeref." then she sealed it with a kiss.

five

four

three

two

one

she suddenly vanished with the air and he started crying.

"LUCY!!!" he yelled and cried "I'll wait for you Lucy ." he said and went in the forest

~~~
A/N

Soooo sorry for typos and wrong grammar and other stuffs
Vote and comment and Share

Hehehe _ _"