Chapter 2

Mallory's POV

I was at my house laying in my bed I was feeling really lazy this morning so I hadn't got up yet.I take a deep breath then get out of bed and get dressed then start walking through the house it was just me and Mac you wouldn't think that a lot of cleaning would be required for the two of us but I was going to spend the day cleaning. I put on a pair of shorts and a black tank top I open the door then I open all of the windows in the living room, kitchen, and bedroom after I feed Mac I go to my room then pull everything off the bed then put them in the washing machine one thing down a dozen more to go. I pull out my phone and hook it up to a speaker push shuffle and let the music play it made everything easier as another song starts I turn up the volume it's a Backstreet Boys song I continue cleaning then glance outside to see if Mac is still outside then I go back to  cleaning I start singing and stop paying attention as I go to sing the next line I feel a body behind me and a voice in my ear, "Am I sexual?" I stop because the body against me and the voice in my ear belong to Nick.

Nick's POV

I walk down the street and glance over at Mallory's house the door and windows are open I see Mac in her yard chewing on a toy I walk over and the closer I get to her house I hear music and I can tell that it's one of our songs. Mac looks at me and wags his tail "Hey Mac." I step on her porch and hear the beginning of Backstreet's Back I smile and walk in her house to see her cleaning with her back toward me. I wait for the perfect moment then walk up behind her I lean forward and I'm close enough my body is up against hers "Am I sexual?" She stops then turns around and looks at me I smile when I see her take a deep breath the I notice her cheeks are red "N..Nick h.. how are you?" "I'm good you're a good singer by the way." She blushes then remembers how close we are standing she back away the coughs. "I'm sorry about that you surprised me." I laugh "I'm sorry I scared you I was being funny." I look at her and remember how it felt just a few seconds ago when I was pressed up against her. I think about what it would be like to be with her.

Mallory's POV

I look up from what I'm doing when I see Nick walking over to my phone he scrolls then replays the song he turns up the volume then walks over and stands in front of me I look at him "What are you doing?" He smiles "You are going to take a break from cleaning and you are fixing to get an exclusive Backstreet Boys treat now put the broom down." I clearly couldn't say no to him I put the broom down then stand next to Nick and he looks down at me. "I know you can sing so don't tell me you can't." My heart starts racing and I start to get nervous but I nod anyway the song starts then we start singing we even end up doing the dance together as the song continues Nick ends up grabbing me by the waist and he dips me I laugh and put my hands on his shoulders. Nick smiles and pulls me back up "I just made cleaning a lot more fun." "It was fun thank you." We sit on my couch and talk for a while I was beginning to enjoy spending time with Nick he was always happy and he was a lot of fun to be around.